• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. only honest people need to look

User Info: shadownights23

shadownights23
8 years ago#1
i want to trade my guild wars acct for something...it is a great acct...not the best but by far not the worse..i have all the chapters till eye of the north...and few other features im not going to type out as of right now...im am a honest person looking to deal with a honest person...i hope this dont get modded so anyways either reply on here and we will set up a way to talk about it or hit me up on xbox live...this is not a scam at all...just want to give someone else a great acct..for a price of course
im horrible at grammar and spelling sorry in advance

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
8 years ago#2
Scam can go either way, and posting on GFAQs gives nobody a reason to believe you won't scam them. But, even if you are honestly selling the account and giving it up, there are other problems with this. Read the EULA you signed before playing. It states that accounts cannot be shared, sold, or given away. To do so means the account can be banned.

But, on the buyers end, they have a bigger reason to be concerned than you do. You could provide the correct login info and get paid for the game and still walk away with the account. All you would need to do is contact Anet support and claim the account got hacked/stolen, give them the appropriate info they ask, and they will return the account to you.

If you do not plan to play the game ever again, sell it to a PERSONAL friend or family member, not some stranger from the internet.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. only honest people need to look
  • Topic Archived