• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. How do you go to the Prophecies campaign?

User Info: Polarbearswim88

Polarbearswim88
9 years ago#1
So I have a Factions character lvl 20 (beat Shiro and everything), I've been to Nightfall and EotN but how do I go to Prophecies? I want non/elite skills from the Prophecies campaign so if there is another way of getting Prophecies skills that could help to. Note: I want to go from Factions to Prophecies (NOT EYE OF THE NORTH).

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#2
Load Kaineng Center. When it loads, it tells you any campaign travel quest that is available, and who to talk to to get it. If you can't manage that, wiki and wikia both have the info. Or you could just ask any of the people in KC with an ! over their head for quests until you find the one that has travel to Prophecies.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
9 years ago#3
The specific travel quest to get from Cantha to Tyria is "Chaos in Kryta" from Guardsman Chienpo. He should be in the NW part of town, not far from the Bejunkan Pier exit. It's also an incredibly easy quest.

If you ever need to know other travel quests, here's the specific GuildWiki page:
http://guildwars.wikia.com/wiki/Travel_quest#Interconnecting_Quests

NOTE: Both games must be on the same account. Separate accounts stay separate - forever.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. How do you go to the Prophecies campaign?
  • Topic Archived