• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. Ritualist/Elementalist

User Info: Phykos

Phykos
9 years ago#1
Hey, I just got Factions ( I have every other game released for it) and I made a Ritualist Elementalist. If I choose run as an Earth Elementalist, can it work pretty well?
"He is useless atop the ground. He ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."-Mark Twain

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#2
It can do alright. Without head armor and runes to boost the attribute, and without Energy Storage, you'll not do anywhere near as well as an Ele/Rit with Earth Magic. But if you design your build around that, it can do good.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

User Info: Phykos

Phykos
9 years ago#3
Ok, as long as it is viable, I'm fine with it. I was just worried that it might not work period.
"He is useless atop the ground. He ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."-Mark Twain

User Info: BucktownSolja

BucktownSolja
9 years ago#4
I just bought Factions as well and am doing the same classes you are. Anybody have any tips?
PSN: BucktownSolja
Xbox Live: BucktownzFinest
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. Ritualist/Elementalist
  • Topic Archived