• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: littlesnoopj

littlesnoopj
9 years ago#1
alright... im a lvl 20 axe warrior/monk. I usualy like to do missions and sometimes run explorable areas. Im looking for a good build for that kinda stuff. My current build is
dismember, executioners strike, tripple chop, cyclone axe, frenzy, sprint healing signet, and rebirth.
attributes is, 12+1+1 axe mastery, 8+1 str, 9+1 tatics. i only have factions so need factions skills only.
If you could help thatd be great.thanks.

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#2
Build seems pretty good, but you either don't have or didn't allocate all the attribute points. If you don't have all the attribute points yet, go to Ran Musu Gardens and look for a quest called Lost Treasure. If you did that one, look for a quest called Unwanted Guests (ro something similar) in Seitung Harbor. The Seitung Harbor quest is obtained from the Kirin, if you don't see it, ring the bell.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

littlesnoopj
9 years ago#3
i did unwelcomed guest. only attribute quest i did. thanks for telling me ill go do the other one now.

littlesnoopj
9 years ago#4
im also wondering... should i get rid of healing signet,put tatics to 3 and str to 12 and use power attack instead?

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#5
Unless you find you NEVER use a self heal, keep Healing Signet on the bar. Power Attack isn't worth running unless you are extremely well versed in the attack skills and Warrior class. 4 attack skills is plenty for a build, and an energy intense build is bad for anything outside of a Prophecies enabled build with Warrior's Endurance. Perhaps look into variety with secondaries and skills like:

Elem - Conjure Frost/Flame/Lightning, Aftershock
Necro - Plague Touch, Mark of Fury, Enfeebling Touch, Weaken Armor
Rit - Nightmare Weapon, Splinter Weapon, Brutal Weapon

That is just a small sampling of options, but look into using a secondary for some fun builds. PvE and PvP offer different uses for them.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

User Info: SomeDude1205

SomeDude1205
9 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  • Topic Archived