• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. hard mode question please read

User Info: thepunchline

thepunchline
9 years ago#1
for hard mode do i have to do the primary quests again? or just the missions?
OnymousJones "Legendary Pokemon being rare? WHAT MADNESS IS THIS?!"
ACCF- 1719-6902-3650 TOWN- Hyrule Char- Steven

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#2
To get access to Hard Mode, the ONLY thing you need is to beat the final mission of the campaign. For Factions that is Imperial Sanctum, Prophecies it is Hell's Precipice, and Nightfall it is Abaddon's Gate.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln

User Info: Duke Darkwood

Duke Darkwood
9 years ago#3
Also, only one character on the account needs to do this. Once they do, any Level 20 on the account can enter Hard Mode in the correct area.
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann

User Info: Emperor_Sanada

Emperor_Sanada
9 years ago#4
Once you have gotten HM for a campaigm(if thats what you mean), you do not have to redo the primary quests, neither can you repeat them for that character. Also HM that is finished for that one campaign is unlocked for any lvl 20 PvE toon regardless if they didn't finish the end game mission.
AW DoR: 2321-5015-7188 GW IGN: Hyozanryu Sanada
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. hard mode question please read
  • Topic Archived