• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. Access Code/Account

User Info: Phykos

Phykos
9 years ago#1
Hey, my email is adjectiveocean@yahoo.com. I'll give up my "The Witcher" CD key or Crisis key for your Factions account/password. Thanks! I really want this but can't find it anywhere and I hate ordering things online.
"He is useless atop the ground. He ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."-Mark Twain

User Info: Phykos

Phykos
9 years ago#2
I might give you both. I really want the Assassin and Ritualist, lol.
"He is useless atop the ground. He ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages."-Mark Twain

User Info: Shadow1975

Shadow1975
9 years ago#3
Bad idea. It is against the EULA for the game, but worse, it is easy for someone to scam you, or you to scam them. Once someone has your access keys, and you have theirs, they can simply notify Anet that their account has been stolen, and provide the digital photo of the access key form to prove it is theirs. But few people will have an access key that is unused, and how will you know that the one you get is unused or not? I could give you my access key that is used, and it would do you no good.

Either order it online, or hope you are lucky to find it in a store. Trading someone access keys is a good way to lose out big time.
Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Abe Lincoln
  1. Boards
  2. Guild Wars Factions
  3. Access Code/Account
  • Topic Archived