• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. I refuse to pay 30 to 50 dollars for this game

User Info: NeWsKiLLz

NeWsKiLLz
4 years ago#1
I want it but sellers are just holding on to their copy. It's rare I guess but not very sought after. So lame.. Anyway is it even bc? I just want it cuz I lost my xbox live arcade outrun forever.

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
4 years ago#2
Get Outrun 2 it's pretty much the same as this game but with a few less maps.

Outrun 2 can also be found for less then 10 bucks.

Also both games are bc.
Radder then the average Dude.

NeWsKiLLz
4 years ago#3
Im reading the bc is terrible. I had outrun 2 on og xbox si I wanted something new. Ill try to snatch this cheap but I miss my outrn fix

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
4 years ago#4
360's bc is pretty hit or miss for most og xbox games. But ya if you've played Outrun 2 you've played 2006. They did not add very much to this game. That's why the game is so rare as they did not make many copies of the game as it was seen as more of just an update. This is even more so as the game was sold for only 30 dollars when it came out. So hey it sure has kept its price tag.
Radder then the average Dude.

NeWsKiLLz
4 years ago#5
Yeah it has even though it rarely sells. People just hold on to their copy and wait. I just went through this rebuying River city ransom gba.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. I refuse to pay 30 to 50 dollars for this game
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coastmodel3510/4 5:05AM