• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. playing this on a 360....

User Info: HeyPeterMan

HeyPeterMan
11 years ago#1
I remember reading somewhere that this game is "nearly unplayable" on the 360. I sold my xbox, but was thinking about picking this up. Now, I'm just wondering how it is playing on the 360. I can deal with a few little issues of course. Thanks.
"Gimmie 2 Utah, Gimmie 2

User Info: Outrun2SP

Outrun2SP
11 years ago#2

HeyPeterMan posted...
I remember reading somewhere that this game is "nearly unplayable" on the 360. I sold my xbox, but was thinking about picking this up. Now, I'm just wondering how it is playing on the 360. I can deal with a few little issues of course. Thanks.
---
"Gimmie 2 Utah, Gimmie 2

Too many problems with the 360 emulation, used XBOX consoles are pretty cheap now, just get it for this game, it's well worth it. :)

User Info: HeyPeterMan

HeyPeterMan
11 years ago#3
Thanks for the advice. I'll look around for an old XboX. Actually, I just won the game on ebay brand new and sealed for $15.
"Gimmie 2 Utah, Gimmie 2"

User Info: Outrun2SP

Outrun2SP
11 years ago#4

Your welcome! :) That is an amazing price you got for the game, especially for new, I've seen people pay on ebay pay $59 for a sealed copy. :D

1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. playing this on a 360....
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coastmodel397/31 4:46AM

GameFAQs Q&A