• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

User Info: Outrun2SP

Outrun2SP
12 years ago#1

Anyone have tried this wheel with Outrun 2SP??

I just want to know if it's worth getting it, will it work with Outrun 2SP and it will not break after a few months.

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#2
OutRun2SP for PS2... I know nothing of this version so cant comment.

For the record while we are on steering wheels:

Microsoft have not licensed Logitech to design and manufacture force feedback wheels for Xbox 360. The DriveFX wheel is, effectively, an Xbox 360 controller that is shaped like a steering wheel and has a force feedback motor in place of the standard vibration motors.
XBL Gamertag: F40

Outrun2SP
12 years ago#3

Virtua,

Yea I know about Microsoft not supporting force feedback, none of the XBOX wheels had any force feedback. I actually want to play the XBOX version with Logitech G25 Wheel, all I need is to get one of those PS2 to XBOX adapters. I just want to know if it will work, and it will not break after a few months like the way my Fanatec wheel broked. :)

User Info: Darthsol

Darthsol
12 years ago#4
We're supporting certain Logitech wheels on the PS3 version of OutRun Online Arcade, can't remember which ones off the top of my head though. I think it pretty much works with any of them that are designed for PS3 specifically.

We've also got support in OOA for the 360 wheel too.

Japanese PS2 version (OutRun2SP) also support force feedback on Logitech Wheels too. Note that's specific to the Japanese PS2 version only though, the PAL and US versions don't support it (as you have force feedback or online - well if you want it at 60fps and not 30fps).
Sol
---

Outrun2SP
12 years ago#5

Sol,

Can you find out if the G25 Racing wheel will work with the XBOX version??

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#6
I have a Magic Box for my XBOX. Great for using Sega Saturn pads, Dreamcast...

Its also allows the use of PS2 pads. However when I put an official PS2 pad on the end it told my XBOX to press DOWN and A repeatedly and this started wiping my save games off the harddrive.... Was not happy!!!

I would try an official PS2 pad on your XBOX before thinking about buying any wheel for it.
XBL Gamertag: F40

Outrun2SP
12 years ago#7

Virtua,

Thanks for letting me know about the Magic Box, I will just look for a PS2 to XBOX adapter, not a universal one. :)

User Info: Darthsol

Darthsol
12 years ago#8
I don't think the Logitech wheel will work with the 360 version, we've got specific code in there that deals with the 360 wheel only.

I don't think I've seen any other game on 360 that supports non-Microsoft wheels? Could be wrong on that of course :)
Sol
---
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. Logitech G25 Racing Wheel
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coastmodel397/31 4:46AM

GameFAQs Q&A