• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. will the gamefaqs outrun 2 board dominate the online multiplayer

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#31
You missed the OOA page it's self!

We have some art work. Borrowed from OR2006, but it still looks awesome. :)

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/o/outrunonlinexboxlivearcade/default.htm

There is also a link to a new OOA forum. Not much going on....

XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: wesker252

wesker252
12 years ago#32
OFF TOPIC:

@ Shadow:

Which parts of the FightStick are you intending to modify? The buttons, the stick or both?

@ Model3:

You can pretty much find the OST for SFIV and the anime online. The only things you'll miss out on if you get the regular version of SFIV is the figurine(s), Ryu(PS3) or C.Viper(Xbox 360), the "Brawler" costume pack which concerns Abel, Rufus, Zangief, E.Honda and El Fuerte, and also a mini strategy guide for the 4 new characters................Totally upto you bro :)

Back to the original subject, I wonder why OOA isn't getting a release Japan? Seems a pretty strange move to me...........
Xbox Live Gamertag: Slipstream LDN

User Info: shadow788

shadow788
12 years ago#33
wesker,

just the stick at the minute and when the fighsticks are re-stocked then ill do the buttons as well, im a bit more wary of the buttons rather than the stick cuz of the quick disconnects, they look a bit flimsy to be honest :D

User Info: model3

model3
12 years ago#34
thanks wesker. so all the extras I can just buy separately if i want? that brawler pack is DLC right?

thanks!
XboxLiveGamerTag and PlaystationNetwork: AM2Model3
w5665295013175199@wii.com

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
12 years ago#35
model, you're reading too much into this. I don't think the order has anything to do with the release date. It will be released soon enough.
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. will the gamefaqs outrun 2 board dominate the online multiplayer
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A