• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast
  3. will the gamefaqs outrun 2 board dominate the online multiplayer

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
10 years ago#11
I'm Recreation too, but I draw the line at Sega games. :)
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
10 years ago#12
Model3,

I play for fun and I always have, but I guess I can be judged because my top scores have been placed on a ranking table that has put me in 1st place... haha! :-P

Thats all they are. My TOP scores for each goal and nothing more. The reason you can see them and everyone elses TOP scores is because it's ment to be an incentive to try harder which adds the replay value to the game more so than going lone soldier. If more people looked at the game this way then I would not looks so good would I.

And to think of all the topics where it's felt like I've been talking to my self trying to help other improve has been waste of time. ;-)

I need some replay value aswell you know!!!!! :-P

I'm sure Spence said the same thing about me when he was doing Time Attack and I was playing Outrun Mode. We both went our own ways. I wanted something new to play and playing with traffic was more me from the original OutRun1986, Virtua Racing, Daytona USA, Sega Rally and the like so OutRun mode I was always wanting to play. Even OutRun2 I played it with a lack of online score board... Time Attack was never really me - that was all there way to play online with OutRun2. ;-)
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: Outrun2SP

Outrun2SP
10 years ago#13

Model 3,

You're a true Outrunner, you appreciate the beauty of the game, :)

Hitting the restart button over and over can take the fun away from the game for me, then again some people might get bored the way I play the game, that's why we're all different. :)

However, sometimes I do enjoy playing seriously, probably every 2 weeks or so. :D

User Info: model3

model3
10 years ago#14
its such a great game. there are SO many ways that we all enjoy to play it.
I just wish the mainstream could recognize how amazing the game is, but all they say is its 'arcadey' and no depth.
The modes are full of depth in outrun2006. Whether you choose outrun, time attack, heart attack, etc, the modes are chock-full of fun.

XboxLiveGamerTag and PlaystationNetwork: AM2Model3
w5665295013175199@wii.com

User Info: wesker252

wesker252
10 years ago#15
Heart Attack is my territory................
Xbox Live Gamertag: Slipstream LDN

User Info: Eric43

Eric43
10 years ago#16
I'll be winning cause achievement points are on the line, yeah..
Daytona USA and other Sega Racers Board: boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=574738
XBL: Eric4372 (Playing Rock Band 2)

VirtuaRacing
10 years ago#17
wesker,

Don't you be giving up on OutRun mode! You have an excellent Goal B SP course score and you still have the top score on that leader board. :-P
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: shadow788

shadow788
10 years ago#18
wesker (ot)

before outrun online arcade comes out

you and me =sf 4 :D

me = ken or abel :D, you- i have no idea

come on man we've got play a couple times, i've seen your quite handy at ranked matches as your top of my friends list on BP so i take it you are gonna be a good challenge for me. i like a challenge,

also im gonna mod my standard edition fightstick as well :P i already have the parts on order and it looks super easy

what you think

User Info: model3

model3
10 years ago#19
2 week countdown?

XboxLiveGamerTag and PlaystationNetwork: AM2Model3
w5665295013175199@wii.com

VirtuaRacing
10 years ago#20
shadow,

(OT)