• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: model3

model3
12 years ago#1
VR!

I was playing some Outrun2006 this morning, and saw on this leaderboard:
single player, outrun, outrun2sp.
normally I see F40 all over the board. = )

but today, i see a new name, and a Japan flag: Pharaohz Dancer. He is #1 for A,B,C, & E.

maybe he is a player from before, but was interesting to note his name atop the leaderboard.

Maybe he is a Japanese Outrun2SP player getting ready for OOA soon.

anyway, have a great weekend!

XboxLiveGamerTag and PlaystationNetwork: AM2Model3
w5665295013175199@wii.com

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#2
Model3,

I was just about to settle down for the night with my Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad for XBOX 360 and then I saw your post...

I am very sorry I have let the Gamefaqs OutRun2006: Coast 2 Coast - Team AVIT down!! Please forgive me. I humbly apologize to everyone. :(

To be honest Pharaohz Dancer posted those score over 18months ago. It was that long ago buddy haha! :)

I was always going to keep them for a rainy day and it was a very hard decision, but just for you I gave up Onechanbara for OutRun2006 and put us back on top of the Single Player OutRun mode score boards. :-P
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
12 years ago#3
We'll have to change ur XBLive phrases to "Proud member of Team 'Avit". Perhaps a website, t-shirt, mugs..... we could make a fortune........

.............in unsold Team 'Avit merchandise....

:D
King....... Of the kingdom of "Other Europe"

model3
12 years ago#4
cool, i'm an honored member to be a part of Team VR! = )

great job!
(sorry what i noticed was old news)

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
12 years ago#5
Are we Team AVIT for real? I didn't know... I heard you mention it before but I thought it was a local OutRun gang you started in your town, Virtua. LMAO! If we are, though, I definitely have to change my XBL bio to reflect this. :)
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

model3
12 years ago#6
Team Avit, Team Sumo Digital, Team Gamefaqs, Team Sega, maybe we should have a naming/voting contest with all our alumni here in full force.

User Info: Noobsaibot_21

Noobsaibot_21
12 years ago#7
I vote Team 'Avit... Purely as tribute to Peter Kay's masterful John Smiths Lager ad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmPeqXfyYOM
King....... Of the kingdom of "Other Europe"

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#8
AVIT was used alot in OutRun2. If you beat people online or knocked into them it would be followed by AVIT.

RJAY63 started using the words Team AVIT in a couple of his replays. He'd achieved some awesome scores and AVIT was rightfully his to say and rub-in. :)

So the other night I fire up OR2006, take the top slots back and say AVIT haha! ;-)
Just taking the micky mouse to be honest. Model3 never noticed the guy who had the top slots for what feels like and age. It was fun, I had a run on OR2006 when I would not of other wise. Thought I'd give Model3 something to laugh about.

If you want to call your selfs Team Avit then you know what to do with OutRun Online Arcade. Do your best, create goals and beat them. Everytime you reach your own personal set goals then Avit is rightfully yours to say. :)

It's all light hearted and fun. No harm is ment by it. Some times it can mean just that, but with gaming its all fun! :-)
XBL Gamertag: F40
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coastmodel397/31 4:46AM

GameFAQs Q&A