• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: model3

model3
12 years ago#41
ITs gotta be R-Tuned, Afterburner Climax, or any of the other Sega arcade driving titles announced at the most recent arcade show.
Hummer, or HarleyDavidson.
XboxLiveGamerTag and PlaystationNetwork: AM2Model3
w5665295013175199@wii.com

model3
12 years ago#42
I love outrun 2006.

I got RyuGaGotoku3 and will dive in some more this weekend. its stellar Sega Tokyo HD from Toshihiro Nagoshi.

I also got Sonic&BlackKnight, another stellar Sonic title.

I love outrun 2006.

I also plan to play some outrun 2006 this weekend, so u may see me online.

its sega weekend awesome glory fun!!

User Info: ShiggsThe3RDMiX

ShiggsThe3RDMiX
12 years ago#43
model3, you know you don't have to mention OutRun in every single post right? It's okay to go a tad off-topic without mentioning the game. The moderators read your posts so even if 'OutRun', 'OutRun2006', or posting how much you love OutRun, is in it, your post will still get deleted if they feel it has nothing to do with the topic. Just putting that out there.
We're meeting G over there...
Thanks, G!

model3
12 years ago#44
you're right, because for the firs ttime in a long time, they deleted one of my posts.

i'll have to think of a new idea.

haha

User Info: VirtuaRacing

VirtuaRacing
12 years ago#45
I do not understand why we of all people are being targeted as of late.

Most current game topics are either so & so game rulez or so & so game sucks, but there wont be one post of each. Every other topic will be reworded but mean the very same thing. Before you know it you have topic after topic of waste going on for many pages. On top of that you get what you can call Fishermen who post any old bait to reel a catch of the day. How can I word my topic to get people to bite... Now if that is not wasting resources then how can they delete a handful of topics here in the OutRun board because it may of gone a tad off topic - 99.9999% Sega releated in most cases.

They should have one mod per board, or rather that person is linked to games they know everything about.

I vote Darthsol the power to control this and all the other OutRun boards. ;-)

As soon as OutRun Online Arcade is released then sure we will move to a new home and like it or not everything from Outrun 1986, OutRun2, OutRun2006 will be discussed like it or not Mr Gamefaqs.
XBL Gamertag: F40

User Info: Dodgymat

Dodgymat
12 years ago#46
Wasn't it only a couple of weeks ago that this board was number 8 in the Xbox Top 10? I think there's your answer - a higher profile board gets more traffic from non-regulars so will get more marked messages. Also, people may come here instead of the OOA board as it's still not very busy, and when they see OOA related topics they mark them.

Simple really.
I love 95% of games
I hate 95% of gamers

User Info: AlbertoFalcone

AlbertoFalcone
12 years ago#47

Surely you can't have OutRun without Afterburner - I'm rooting for Afterburner Climax. R-Tuned seems too new to be ported in my opinion and i'd much rather see Climax brought home - as i mentioned in an old post, i grew up on Afterburner and OutRun so my money's on that.

Alberto

XBL - Spanders P

Currently playing: GTA4, Street Fighter 4 and Sega Mega Ultimate Collection

model3
12 years ago#48
it is crazy, the fact that outrun2006 board is moderated so heavily. its why isamu left.

the 'moderator police' should be on the big game boards, like any top 10 selling game title for any console.

model3
12 years ago#49
if you read any game review in print or online, every single reviewer seems to be so anti-arcade games.
When i read the word "arcadey" i just cringe.
arcades are why console games thrive right now.
There is nothing wrong if a game is an arcade game.
Its as if the mainstream hears: arcade game=simple easy gameplay, not enough content.
Which isn't the case, many arcade games are DEEPer than other games, like Outrun2006.
So many reviewers just glazed over outrun2006 and never found its TRUE spirit like we all have here.

model3
12 years ago#50
http://kotaku.com/5167151/xbox-live-arcade-file-restrictions-just-dont-matter-anymore

good news for more XBLA games! = )
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coastmodel397/31 4:46AM

GameFAQs Q&A