• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. For Anyone confuse with the Time loop Ending(Spoiler)

User Info: demonka23

demonka23
2 years ago#1
Don't think too much about it, as it's flawed, the whole loop scenario is meant to confuse people, boggle their mind, have their own interpretation and to create an illusion of a complicated story.

But reality, it's based on the question who was first the Egg or the chicken? Surely, Time paradox will occur without a creator/god who will create the initial egg or chicken.

The same can be applied to the missing initial events(or first loop), as it was not shown ingame because it cannot transpire where Avril memories already exist in the future(she knows what will happen) where as, she is yet to know them in the past.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#2
Chicken comes first

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
2 years ago#3
SheenavsKilley posted...
Chicken comes first

Pretty sure the egg.

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#4
It's the chicken. Egg is impossible to create without chicken

User Info: hamstergeval

hamstergeval
2 years ago#5
SheenavsKilley posted...
It's the chicken. Egg is impossible to create without chicken

You forget that all life came from the sea. Bacteria are eggs in a sense, fish lay eggs snf reptiles lay eggs. So no matter how you look at it, the egg was first.

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#6
I never like biology but the way I understand it, chicken comes first.
I'll let you know if I can remember the reasons

User Info: demonka23

demonka23
2 years ago#7
neither can be proven, i enjoyed the game and now i'm playing Xenoblade X which I totally recommend to rpg lovers, with it vast open world and massive customization. P.S. play the game without strategy guide it will be both very rewarding and challenging.

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
2 years ago#8
Time Travel is such a mess.
I seek Knowledge. The most valuable resource of all.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. For Anyone confuse with the Time loop Ending(Spoiler)
  • Topic Archived