• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Which Medium are you? (READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE CHOOSING!!!)

User Info: mmx4

mmx4
2 years ago#1
Which Medium do you identify with? - Results (2 votes)
Sea
0% (0 votes)
Sky
50% (1 vote)
Sword
50% (1 vote)
Luck
0% (0 votes)
Mountain
0% (0 votes)
Moon
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sea- You are kind and compassionate, ready to help at a moment's notice. You prefer healing abilities, letting you help those in need.

Sky- You are smart and insightful, analyzing the situation at hand like a computer. You prefer magical abilities, letting your mind fight instead of your body.

Sword- You are strong and brave, fighting to the best of your strength. You prefer abilities that enchance your muscles, allowing yourself to push your limits.

Luck- You are tricky and quick, preferring to let others do things for you. You prefer abilities that make the enemy weaker and taking items from them, letting them wallow in weakness.

Mountain- You are thoughtful and wise, preferring non-violent solutions. You prefer abilities that allow others to survive, providing defensive support.

Moon- You are tactical and inquisitive, thinking hard about tough choices. You prefer abilities that let you use the terrain and enemies to your advantage, manipulating the terrain to your advantage.

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#2
I want to be all, but Luck
Bren Foster

mmx4
2 years ago#3
SheenavsKilley posted...
I want to be all, but Luck

Personality-wise, ability-wise, or both?

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#4
Sea, both
Sky, personality
Sword, both
Mountain, both
Moon, personality
Bren Foster

mmx4
2 years ago#5
SheenavsKilley posted...
Sea, both
Sky, personality
Sword, both
Mountain, both
Moon, personality

Ah.
So your RPG class is Paladin, being a tanky physical attacker with healing and defensive buff skills, correct?

SheenavsKilley
2 years ago#6
I don't like Paladin, I never use them when I play RPGs.
I'm talking about real life
Bren Foster

mmx4
2 years ago#7
SheenavsKilley posted...
I don't like Paladin, I never use them when I play RPGs.
I'm talking about real life

Oh. Sorry. Didn't mean it.
I'd punch you in the face, but I don't know where in the world you are, so I'll settle for yelling at you over the Internet. For now, at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Which Medium are you? (READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE CHOOSING!!!)
  • Topic Archived