• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Finally some news regarding Wild Arms

User Info: DragonSamurai

DragonSamurai
3 years ago#1
http://gematsu.com/2016/01/wild-arms-creator-teases-20th-anniversary-meeting
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)

User Info: Becca

Becca
3 years ago#2
http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2016/4346.html

There too.

Miracles can happen, I guess.
GracefulNanami
WiiUNNID: 7Becca7 * 3DSFC: 2681-0385-2330

DragonSamurai
3 years ago#3
Hopefully this will turn into Wild Arms 6, because that's all I want at this point.
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)

Becca
3 years ago#4
I wouldn't mind a 2 remake (they've said in the past they wanted to remake it...) but who knows. It might not be anything.
GracefulNanami

DragonSamurai
3 years ago#5
That's a good point. WA2 could stand some recreating, and a much better translation when such a thing comes overseas. I really just hope it's any kind of console game at this point. Some folks half-jokingly think it's going to be a mobile game.

Becca
3 years ago#6
Yeah, that's usually the kind of thing that happens nowadays with revival of old series. Its unfortunate. I'd like to think better of Kaneko but we shall see...
GracefulNanami

DragonSamurai
3 years ago#7
Indeed. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one.

User Info: Dark Wyvern

Dark Wyvern
3 years ago#8
Yea, can't wait to hear more.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Finally some news regarding Wild Arms
  • Topic Archived