• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Can you pause during spoken scenes?

User Info: Ryosagi

Ryosagi
3 years ago#1
Not sure if pressing Start during spoken scenes will skip the scene once pressed or prompt a question if you want to skip the scene.
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
3 years ago#2
You can press start to skip the scenes. Or hold R1 to make the message go by really fast
I don't understand what you mean by pause, the message box will never continue if you don't press anything
Your signature contains 2 line breaks, the maximum allowed is 1.

Ryosagi
3 years ago#3
When the characters are talking with VA. If I needed to address something right quick, will pressing the start button skip the scene or give me a prompt, like "Would you like to skip this?"
I like to use exclamation points!! My favorite punctuation and it just shows emotion!!

User Info: SheenavsKilley

SheenavsKilley
3 years ago#4
Pressing the start button skips the scene right away, they will not ask you.
Your signature contains 2 line breaks, the maximum allowed is 1.

Ryosagi
3 years ago#5
I feared that may be the case. Thanks for the answer!

User Info: Hotel_Security

Hotel_Security
3 years ago#6
Not sure if pressing Start during spoken scenes will skip the scene once pressed or prompt a question if you want to skip the scene.

I laughed because I have this same dilemma in most new games I play. Most will just pause the scene or give you a “confirm” message but some could just get skipped and you’re out of luck when you just wanted to pause it to hit the bathroom or something.

Ryosagi
3 years ago#7
Exactly!! Hate it when that happens, and I end up just reloading to an earlier save. I'm weary when the instruction manual aren't specific enough to tell you during a cut scene if it'll pause/skip/ask, etc. When in doubt, its best to ask to be sure!
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Can you pause during spoken scenes?
  • Topic Archived