You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

User Info: Joe_McCormick

Joe_McCormick
11 years ago#41
Huh? Before entering Tower O? I did mine when I got to the point of no return, used the Exodus Orb, warped out and found it by sheer luck. Completed the sidequest and got the Black Pass (which I must say, was the greatest decisions I have ever made this entire game), with absolutely no difficulty. Hmm...maybe the game itself is just being stupid? Are you sure you have the Werewolve's Fang in your inventory?

User Info: X Crono X

X Crono X
11 years ago#42
I have a quick question, where was the Heavy Guard armor for Dean? Like what town was in the area, because I think I may have sold that when I was selling off all my old armors and what not.
Loneliness is not a phase, field of pain is where I graze
Serenity is far away. Alice In Chains - Angry Chair

User Info: jtonic21

jtonic21
11 years ago#43
great job on the wall of text, how do u expect ppl to memorize all these location.

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
11 years ago#44
Crono - if you sell any of the armors not listed in this thread, you can just buy them again. I didn't do shop lists yet, though.

jtonic - copy/paste.

User Info: Ziegus

Ziegus
11 years ago#45
Gotta make sure you gave him some Apple Wine first. Head back to Gounon into the winery and help the guy churn some apples for a little. He'll give you the wine, give it to the guy on the bench in Laila Bell, then he'll accept the werewolf's fang.

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
11 years ago#46
Though the players guide sucks it says you must hand in the werewolf fang after Tower O appears.

However the guide says the quest for the black market must be done immediatly after the canned peaches rule quest.

I completed that quest before Tower 0 appeared but couldn't get the black pass till after the tower appeared but before entering the tower in the first place.

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
11 years ago#47
It seems curious to me that you start so many sentences with "However", "But", or "Though". It makes it look that you mainly wish to provide counterpoints to people's posts.

So the guide is wrong, big deal. People can get the right into here.

A question for those who have Prima guide:

Can you post what exactly is in the guide itself, and just what the hell do people get when they download an update from Prima's website?

User Info: X Crono X

X Crono X
11 years ago#48
Heavy Guard is one of Dean's costume armors.

Dean's customes:

- Heavy Guard - chest on world map at [X: 27937, Y: 82696]

I can't go to the map location because I can't read them on my tv as it's screwed up and has a bar of lines at the top of the screen and it distorts the picture and text of any thing shown at the top part of the screen.

Which is why I was asking where that chest was, since I think I've opened it and ended up selling the armor by accident and just want to confirm it.
Loneliness is not a phase, field of pain is where I graze
Serenity is far away. Alice In Chains - Angry Chair

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
11 years ago#49
The guide has maps and walkthroughs for every dungeon that isn't tartarus, cocytus, inferno and abyss. These 4 extra dungeons are not in the book at all.

Yes the guide lists how to solve all 20 puzzle box, has a overworld map with all the overworld map hidden chests listed.

However the guide is missing a few dungeon/town chests for example the 9000 gella chest in Harmaude the town where you fight the adult mags boss isn't mentioned in the book at all.

A few isolated path chests like 2 of them on the 17th floor aren't listed in the book either under the maps/walkthrough part of this dungeon.

The book does list all 34 optional quests but the quest for the black pass says it must be done after the canned peaches quest.

But the canned peaches quest as listed in the guide says can be done as soon as you get the teleport orb before tower 0 appears but the book says the black pass requires that Tower O appear on the map before you can get it.

User Info: KFCrispy

KFCrispy
11 years ago#50
wow you can download an upgrade for a guide? sounds like it would be the spell-checked version.....
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...