You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

User Info: MereMare

MereMare
11 years ago#31
That price was stated in WA3, I think, after they killed the head of that group.
Fav RPG Series: Tales, Suikoden, Wild Arms, Ar Tonelico, Star Ocean

User Info: Hopetear

Hopetear
11 years ago#32
I can't believe nobody mention this about the treasure bug.

Split, you're doing it the HARD way; all you need to do is fire two Fire Bullets at it. No Power Shot required.

User Info: Split Infinity

Split Infinity
11 years ago#33
Heh, honestly I never tried that. Good to know.

User Info: qxface

qxface
11 years ago#34
This is awesome. Thanks a ton!

I gnow this is a big request, but is there any chance of getting these listed in the order they are encountered in the game?

Even if not, thanks a lot for this!

User Info: Kenshee82

Kenshee82
11 years ago#35
Where do i get this Golden Angel in order to get the Costume for Dean?
Death Waits For No Man

User Info: RPGCrazied

RPGCrazied
11 years ago#36
unseal a piller on world map, fight boss.. it drops statue.. turn it in to cameo jet for costume

You need the Duel Sign, and thats at the last tower? dunno about that, not that far yet

User Info: TroublemakerTM

TroublemakerTM
11 years ago#37
Good guide. Long title that could've been shorter but still good nonetheless.
If I could have an anime name, it would be Ecchiro.
Game Selection is what makes the console, NOT the company.

User Info: pdragon15

pdragon15
11 years ago#38
hey guys right now im trying to get into the black market and i have the werewolf tooth thing, and when i talk to the guy in the green suit he doesnt say anything or no menu comes up, am i doing something wrong?
Nanomachine on DS2 Boards -- He( I should say I) beat Sauron Jr. with a sword and a bottle of Red bull!

User Info: VeghEsther

VeghEsther
11 years ago#39
You must hand in the werewolf tooth after getting the teleport orb but before entering Tower 0 after beating the other 4 Towers.

Else you will never get the black pass at all.

User Info: LockeScythe

LockeScythe
11 years ago#40
tag
Take my love. Take my land.Take me where I cannot stand. FC:3565 8254 4191
I don't care, I'm still free.You can't take the sky from me.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...