You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

User Info: flamingo_fan

flamingo_fan
5 months ago#181
Is anyone still commenting here? I noticed this being asked before, but no one answered. I have both the Gold Nightingale and the Podarge Wing for Clive, but for some reason, I am not giving them to him and receiving the Hob & Nob ARM part for Carol. I did it before, but I can't seem to do it this time. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, since you start a New Game + with the Black Pass, does that mean that the Peon Dream sidequests can't be done at all because you have it already? (And why have that item be carried over?)
BEHOLD, MY HUMAN LASER!!!

User Info: flamingo_fan

flamingo_fan
5 months ago#182
Never mind. I managed to get it. The only thing I really did this time was sort the items in the menu...so maybe you had to have them listed next to each other?

Anyway, I got the ARM part now, so forget I asked that. But seriously, can I not do the Peon Dream sidequests since I have the Black Pass? If that's the case, I guess I'll keep the Apple Wine and Werewolf's Fang for myself. (Still, why did that get carried over?)
BEHOLD, MY HUMAN LASER!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...