You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

User Info: Squishy_Tia

Squishy_Tia
9 years ago#161
You either steal them from a readily available enemy (which there isn't any - Grow Apple, lol), or don't farm at all.

In regard to "farming" LV Apples (and the ever useful LV-20 Apples), you basically fight high EXP battles in Abyss/Cocytus (preferrably Abyss if you're properly geared), get to the Black Market, spend those levels on Apples, and repeat. It's tedious, but far FAR better than the alternative, which is attempting to steal them from the very enemy that never ever, EVER bothers to appear for you (Grow Apple).

This is a great way to get lesser used characters (*cough* CAROL *cough*) up to speed in a subsequent playthrough of the game, and/or to make your characters just plain Über in addition to their already impressive carried over item enhanced stats.

I used a Hen Badge, Growth Egg, and Monopoly Gourd on the character I wanted to level up (and thus spend their LVs) in order to buy the items. I haven't tried using two MGs on diff characters to see if that helps any with gaining levels faster for black market spending.

This can be made a tad less tedious in terms of time spent loading into and out of battles if you have WA5 installed onto a HD if you have an internal HD bay model PS2 (note: you must own the game to do this legally). If you don't think the load times are drastically different, trust me, they are and it adds up. What i wouldn't have given to have WA2 be able to be loaded off a HD...might have made that sorry excuse for a WA game at least tolerable. :P

User Info: rfbbsb

rfbbsb
9 years ago#162
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: DragonSamurai

DragonSamurai
9 years ago#163
Oh god, every time I go back to this game and look at my nearly perfect Level 100 file, I'm reminded of the treasure bug that locked me out of the completion record. I did the bug before I even learned about it. It was so embarrassing >_<
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)

User Info: inviciblesora

inviciblesora
9 years ago#164
Is dean and his friends will change their weapon?
Just curious.
Anyway, they mean "MISSABLES" is really missable?
For example, doom bringer. we must do quest to get this. But the question is the quest will miss 'cause of what? The time(i mean we took so long to complete it or anything like that) or the wrong answer('cause in this quest we must answer some question)?

Ps: sorry for broken grammar and english bro

User Info: inviciblesora

inviciblesora
8 years ago#165
Oh man, this topic is dead. I guess no one plays this game anymore.... so sad...

PS: sorry for broken english bro

User Info: dratsab

dratsab
8 years ago#166

Oh man, this topic is dead. I guess no one plays this game anymore.... so sad...

PS: sorry for broken english bro

touche

User Info: vegetta_oozaro

vegetta_oozaro
8 years ago#167
i need your help...how can i find all parts of tangram!i only have 8 and i havent gone to Tower O!how can i find tem all!

User Info: King_Stalkers

King_Stalkers
7 years ago#168
Maybe this is turn from topic .
But I need help in TF system :tower G area 14 dude .
Can you help me , theres something puzzle can't I solve .
--------
I can do anything as long I don't give up .

User Info: mitch_mcdeere

mitch_mcdeere
7 years ago#169
im about to go to laila belle after beating the standard model (golem). ive been trying to start the shopmistress' husband subquest but every time i went to twelbit after getting the fried chicken from the wife in capo bronco, i cant find his husband. have i already missed it and is it too late to start the quest?

User Info: SteelCurtain17

SteelCurtain17
7 years ago#170
I wish we could've got a ps3 wild arms :(
Born a Steelers, Reds, and Hoosiers Fan!!!!!! PSN- Cotner84
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...