You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...

User Info: Trance_Gene

Trance_Gene
10 years ago#151
I have a sidequest issue. I have both items, but Kent won't give me the Hob&Nob.. Does anyone know if there is another requirement?
I've been by this damn tree since 1997. Will someone please pick me up?

User Info: Seong_Mina

Seong_Mina
10 years ago#152
Dunno if this has been mentioned, but you can acquire some of the Black Market weapons by finding them as rare treasure in Cocytus. I've only managed to find multiples of Ultimate Magazine and Neo Explosion so far, though.
Umm...I shall defeat...the evils of the ages!
I certainly can say that most pillar bosses are beatable without Asgard and/or 100% Orange.

Bad News was not supposed to be hard. But he was the 1st pillar boss I fought so he caught me off-guard. Standard strat: Two healers + 1 Double Crit. Boosted Rfx. Attempt to get each on edge Hexes furthest from each other whenever they are not while Dean Sonic Vision + blocked BW way to any of the healer.

Doomsday: 1st try, he wiped out all chars with an attack that hit all for 5k. I raised my chars hp, and my standard strat works.

Graboid: Fossa Mogna and I couldn't move him from LP. So my strat changed. Chuck (Moon), Carol (Sea) and Dean (Sword) with Becky (Sea) swapped in a few times. Dean Sonic Vision. Carol Heals/Jump. Chuck back up heals but his main role was Ley Change. The key was not to have him on Earth LP (Fire is still tolerable). So Jump & Ley Change are more important. I only Sonic Vision when at max FP, always saving 50FP for Ley Change or Jump or both.

Gobs: I couldn't beat with a standard battle from the start. I considered trying out 100% Orange but later thought: If I resort to that, I might as well just thin them out with Asgard and finish off with standard battle. So that was what I did.

Don't remember much about the Inferno one or Que Sera Sera, Chaugnar Faugn, Oil Spirit and Ape Man. So, those certainly was easily beaten with my standard strat. Then again, I had synth my 1st 3 Sheriff Stars after the Gobs.

Prime Val, Rich Melchom and Super Apple are nothing.

KoA: The only threat was the 7th moon which hit all hex at >7k. Just Doomsday with more power.

Lycanthrope and Furfur I haven't fought yet (just knew how to access them through FAQ today). And of course, I'll leave Ragu for last.
"if a dog all barks and doesn't bite, just ignore it." -- manonthestreet

User Info: GMX

GMX
10 years ago#154
"And also, can I get those missables in the second playthrough? "

I would also like this answered : ) I missed the ARM part from the Sol Niger in the Temple of Rejection
"One by one the penguins steal my sanity.."

User Info: zodac_spear

zodac_spear
10 years ago#155
Split are you still writing FAQ's (FF13?) or did you retiere?

User Info: zeshiba02

zeshiba02
10 years ago#156
Okay guys I have a great way of defeating the pillar boss' all you need to do is get 6 sheriff stars.Impossible?Let me share you my easiest way of earning one all you need to is is spend all the levels of your useless characters in the black market for A class badges for a sheriff star.I spent Chuck,Carol and Greg but the problem is the leveling part make sure you give them each a hen badge then go to any TF tower and fight enemies until they get enough level for a A-class badge if you are very experienced in combat try going to the Cocytus or Inferno after then exodus out and go back to Lalla Belle with teleport orb.
REQUIRMENTS:
BLACK PASS
3 HEN BADGES
QUESTIONS:
Where do I find Black Pass?-Read a FAQ walkthrough
Where do I synthesis badges?-Mythismere

User Info: Saihikawa

Saihikawa
9 years ago#157
I'm missing 12 chests... 12! I visited all ruins... damn.
Back to square one.

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
9 years ago#158
Split Infinity

I've updated the guide with a crapload of lists. What I will *not* do is the following:
- chest list
- puzzle box solutions

^

Is this refering to the other listed stuff as bird medals & or of the pictures to trreasure chests?

As to stateing. You stoped to do picture work of treasures?

I'm off by 2 treasures and 2 bird medals.Mr.Sulu included. ---___---#

Is A guy.Like guys ONLY period! Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & contentious stupidity.- The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

User Info: Allen Tax

Allen Tax
9 years ago#159
Error in FAQ.

The part of the Bird medals.

13TH Hillside Ruins - F8, pot.

The F8 is just a L room.With no pot. F7 is the one with the pots.

Is A guy.Like guys ONLY period! Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & contentious stupidity.- The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

User Info: x3Hydro

x3Hydro
9 years ago#160
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
  1. Boards
  2. Wild ARMs 5
  3. Costumes, ARM parts, Missables, Rare Foes, Treasure Bug, Quick Money, EX File...