• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
12 years ago#11

briguy947 posted...
Ah, there's cheese_gamer again, being his abrasive and irritating self again. Just ignore him, he tries to look for reasons to insult and put down people on this threads. He must have been a bully in high school, hasn't stopped yet.

...and you must have been that little weak kid that would follow me around and tell the teacher when I did something! Oh well, look how far you've come!

1. It's game. Not gamer.
2. Who are you talking to? Barely anyone comes here. The only reaon I'm here is because you are so funny.
3. Insult? Is that your way of saying "always be correct at everything"?

Read the whole topic. I'm right. Thanks for the little warning to everyone though, I'm sure they appreciate it.

User Info: briguy947

briguy947
12 years ago#12
I don't like to get into a war of wits with someone who is unarmed, OK, cheese_game619

cheese_game619
12 years ago#13

briguy947 posted...
I don't like to get into a war of wits with someone who is unarmed, OK, cheese_game619

Oooooh! So you are just hiding your sharp comebacks! I thought you just didn't have any. Well that works out well. Gimme your best shot big boy. Here I'll stat with an easy one:

Canada aye?

briguy947
12 years ago#14
It's spelled 'eh', not 'aye, by the way.

cheese_game619
12 years ago#15

briguy947 posted...
It's spelled 'eh', not 'aye, by the way.

It's also "start" not stat" but you knew what I meant. It is just a sound and it sounds more like aye to me then eh. I will say aye. Also, you only say "by the way" if you are going off topic from the main post to make an extra point, not if the only thing you post is on the one thing. Especially if it is only one sentence... barely...

I can correct better than you. I am the epic win. You are the epic fail. You won in one way though - you got me bored of this. You have no comebacks and your a goody goody. On the internet. It doesn't get much worse. Aye.

briguy947
12 years ago#16
If I'm a "goody goody", I guess that makes you a "baddy, baddy" ?

briguy947
12 years ago#17
And I ended the sentence by saying "by the way", just to make it rhyme and add some humour. I guess that you don't have a sense of humour or you would have picked up on that.

cheese_game619
12 years ago#18
briguy947 posted...
If I'm a "goody goody", I guess that makes you a "baddy, baddy" ?

Not necessarily.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A