• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: gobyrandom

gobyrandom
12 years ago#1
Just got this for my birthday and it plays great. BUT it looks like they took out most of the editing. Hopefully they put it back in for 08.
XBox-Big Ol Britches
Wii-1744 4556 4101 4189

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
12 years ago#2
They did...08 isalready out. Looks like whoever got you this present is a little bit cheap :lol:

User Info: pategato

pategato
12 years ago#3
Actually is not cheap, got this game Monday and it's fantastic, I'm an old school WE and PES player and this is my first WE experience on 360, rosters and teams are last year's but graphics and gameplay are great, WE2008 for 360 has a better edit mode, not yet as good as ps2 version, but it will do.

cheese_game619
12 years ago#4
^ What are you talking about? This game has been half price and less for a while now. Don't know where you are from but in most places this game went into the discount bin fairly quick.

pategato
12 years ago#5
I thought you were calling "cheap" the person who gave the game to the guy, LOL, anyway, I paid 29.99 for my brand new, factory sealed copy of the game.

cheese_game619
12 years ago#6

I was. The game is cheap and old so the person that bought it is.

It means the same thing either way so I don't see where your point is.

pategato
12 years ago#7
I don't see where's yours either, sorry for saying the game is not cheap mister.

cheese_game619
12 years ago#8

You said yourself you only paid $30 for it, is that how much a new game is where you are? Don't think so...

If there is a newer, better version out that costs more, it is cheaping out to buy the older, cheaper version. I'm not saying cheaping out is a bad thing or that whoever bought him this is a bad person, that is just the way it is.

User Info: killah_14

killah_14
12 years ago#9
lol this game is pretty cheap i cant even sell mine on ebay for £5

User Info: briguy947

briguy947
12 years ago#10
Ah, there's cheese_gamer again, being his abrasive and irritating self again. Just ignore him, he tries to look for reasons to insult and put down people on this threads. He must have been a bully in high school, hasn't stopped yet.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A