• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
  3. Weirdest and Worst Glitch I've Come Across...

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
12 years ago#1

It just happened. I'm playing ML against Man City and I pause to make a sub just as they kick off. I reacted slowly so I thought that the sub would be made after the ball went out. Amazingly though, it seemed as if it was going through because the screen went black... and stayed black. Then I heard gameplay sounds, ball being kicked and whistle and whatnot. So I strated pressing a few buttons and then all of a sudden I hear the crowd go wild and the screen comes back - showing me a replay of the goal Man City just scored. It's the 67th minute and now it's 1 - 1.

Weird and annoying...

User Info: hikiko-mori

hikiko-mori
12 years ago#2

hahaha - maybe the game "simulated" a blackout -

the strangest thing that happened to me was, while the cursor was still on my defender, the goalkeeper catched the ball, stood up, dropped it right in front of the opponent and just watched him score.

he didn't move but looked like we had wet his pants.

User Info: cheese_game619

cheese_game619
12 years ago#3
hikiko-mori posted...

hahaha - maybe the game "simulated" a blackout -

the strangest thing that happened to me was, while the cursor was still on my defender, the goalkeeper catched the ball, stood up, dropped it right in front of the opponent and just watched him score.

he didn't move but looked like we had wet his pants.

Yeah I think I've had something similar to that happen to me as well. They seem to be pretty uncommon though. I remember one back in PES5 when I was playing against Barca and Ronaldinho ran at my keeper. The keeper sweeped the ball out from under Ronnie and left him on his belly. He stayed down for a little while, after the keeper had released the ball. He then slowly got up to his knees, and then all of a sudden as he was about to get to his feet he flopped over in agony - nowhere near anyone, and grabbed his knee. Very odd. I think I still have the replay saved but I haven't played PES5 in about a year so I don't know.

Oh, and that Man City game - I ended up drawing it 1 - 1. I was too frustrated too play on properly :lol:

User Info: ZoPwns

ZoPwns
12 years ago#4
This is the weirdest glitch i've come across
in my master league game i heard lightning outside (we've been having crazy terrible weather out here for the last two days) and there was some funny colored lines on the tv and then my players in the game turned invisible i tried to take a vid with my phone it sucks and i took a pic which sucks also but just wondering has this happened to anyone else?
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/ZoPwns/2.jpg
XBL GT: ZoPwns

User Info: SoE86

SoE86
12 years ago#5
If that's real, that's pretty cool haha.
Quod me nutrit me destruit'
http://s3.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=93333
  1. Boards
  2. Winning Eleven: Pro Evolution Soccer 2007
  3. Weirdest and Worst Glitch I've Come Across...
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A