This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

User Info: EnvyFox

EnvyFox
4 months ago#151
Just picked up Mario Kart Wii (complete) a few hours ago. Got a great deal for it, too. This, two other games and a movie for $10 total. How could I refuse?

Here's a game I got on release day as a gift but, many years later, would give to my niece and nephew. As you could imagine, I came to regret ever giving it away. Now that I finally have another copy, I'm going to spend the night reliving old memories with this one. Not sure how much I'll go back to it after the night is done since I now own Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (which has almost completely taken over my free time) but I still go back to Mario Kart 64 from time to time so there's hope for it yet.

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
4 months ago#152
According to my Backloggery memory card, that would be Super Smash Bros. Brawl, back in 2014.

There's still more I'd like to get, but I get sidetracked easily by new games and systems and other hobbies. Just this year I finally got around to buying a few of the PS2 games I'd missed. I'll get back to you, Wii. It might take another decade, but some day.
I like video games. They're pretty good.
I picked up the Operation Rainfall games around 2 years ago and I enjoyed playing them a bit. Never beat them or even got relatively far in them (only really played the intro of Last Story). Still glad I picked them up though.

User Info: toswubber

toswubber
4 months ago#154
I finally picked up Arc Rise Fantasia. I missed it on release because I heard the bad tales of the voice acting. Then I was waiting for it to hit $20 new (it never did, I think it stopped at mid $30s). I got it complete for $27 which is good enough.

EnvyFox posted...
Just picked up Mario Kart Wii (complete) a few hours ago. Got a great deal for it, too. This, two other games and a movie for $10 total. How could I refuse?

Wow, fantastic deal! I still play Mario Kart Wii from time to time, very fun game.

User Info: darkone778

darkone778
4 months ago#155
The last game for the Wii I picked up I felt was kind of appropriate was The Last Story. Felt like it was a great swan song kind of game for the system.

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
4 months ago#156
Im still getting wii games i loved the wii.I just picked up sakura wars for the wii fully complete near mint for 15 bucks at a garage sale :)

User Info: Sturgeon

Sturgeon
4 months ago#157
i'd like to think i have all the good games on the Wii (or at least the ones that I wanna play), so now i'm searching for the gems that don't get talked about too much. The last three games I bought last month were Hysteria Hospital, Aqua Panic, and Greg Hastings Paintball 2.

i know it's frowned upon in these parts, but i luv casual games on home consoles.

User Info: str8Knowledge

str8Knowledge
4 months ago#158
FF Crystal Bearers
Go Vacation

User Info: TheBitBandit

TheBitBandit
4 months ago#159
str8Knowledge posted...
FF Crystal Bearers
Go Vacation

Go Vacation is one of my favourite games. There is so much to it beyond the mini-games. Most people just thought it was a bunch of mini-games without anything else and wrote it off without even trying it. The diving mini-game is so good that it could have been a stand-alone game by itself, somewhat similar to the Endless Ocean games.

User Info: toswubber

toswubber
4 months ago#160
str8Knowledge posted...
FF Crystal Bearers
Go Vacation

In addition to what @TheBitBandit said (I've only played a little of Go Vacation), I'll add that FF Crystal Bearers is one of my favorite games on the system. I think as long as you're not expecting a heavy RPG game like the mainline Final Fantasy games, you'll be very happy. I treated it like an adventure game and for me the fun characters and colorful world combined with all the various mini-games kept things interesting. My only complaint about the game is that it ended so quickly!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Wii
  3. Final Wii game you bought-that was actually a Wii game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.