• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Praise GoD!

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
3 weeks ago#1
I made a DH this season, to try the new set, and I'm loving the whirlwind of death! It's not the most creative set, but damn is it fun to shred enemies in the high-speed spin cycle. I don't have the best gear, but I'm currently completing GR 90 with ease. I'm sure I could take it up a notch or two without any problems. Can't wait to see where this build tops out.

What do the other people playing GoD builds think about it? Also, how is the new necro set? I'm tempted to give that a shot as well.
"We are still in the Dark Ages. The Dark Ages--they haven't ended yet." - Vonnegut

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
3 weeks ago#2
It's really powerful, probably going to have something toned down next patch. Fun to play but kind of annoying to me for two reasons: having to constantly stop and start to reapply momentum/defense/buffs; and I think a set buffing something other than Strafe would have been better. Elemental arrow or rapid fire (forget if this is the right skill name) I think would have been more unique. Too many characters are just turning into WW now.
PSN: NoJ87
Switch: SW-5330-1803-1727 *PM if you add me

User Info: reclinemusic

reclinemusic
3 weeks ago#3
It's digusting OP, but DHs have been left out of the group meta for so long they might was well let us bask in it for a bit.

Also I'm having fun *gasp*
Computer stats!

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
3 weeks ago#4
did they tweak it? I thought they had originally made it a weak set?
10-15% are bad.
RIP Cap

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
3 weeks ago#5
Mad_Cow46 posted...
did they tweak it? I thought they had originally made it a weak set?
First PTR was weak from my understanding. It's now the top DH build.
PSN: NoJ87
Switch: SW-5330-1803-1727 *PM if you add me

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
3 weeks ago#6
GiSS88 posted...
having to constantly stop and start to reapply momentum/defense/buffs
Yeah, I don't really get why the basic skills used with strafe don't generate momentum. When I first read the set bonuses, I assumed that's how it would work. Basic skills generate momentum + strafe fires basic skill = strafe generates momentum...but I guess not. Maybe they figured that would've been too OP. It definitely would have created a better flow, though.
"We are still in the Dark Ages. The Dark Ages--they haven't ended yet." - Vonnegut
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
3 weeks ago#7
Not there yet but eager to try it out.
''You are, in fact, the man.'' - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

User Info: slipknotrox765

slipknotrox765
3 weeks ago#8
GiSS88 posted...
First PTR was weak from my understanding. It's now the top build.

FTFY
""You miss 100% of shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky" - Michael Scott
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Praise GoD!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A