You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Blue Post to the Diablo Community

User Info: Busta Dust

Busta Dust
2 weeks ago#1
Just an FYI:

https://www.diabloii.net/blog/comments/another-post-from-blizzard-on-diablo-projects

"We continue to read feedback and our internal discussions are ongoing. We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects which we’ll be revealing over the course of the coming year. We are eager to share more about all of our projects, but some will have to wait as we prefer to show you, rather than tell you, about them. It’s going to take some time as we strive to meet your expectations, but now, more than ever, we are committed to delivering Diablo experiences the community can be proud of."
Greatest RPG character? FF6 Sabin
0389 8080 8935

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
2 weeks ago#2
We have many plans for Diablo across multiple projects

I wonder how many times they can say this lol, cause it plainly sounds like PR damage control at this point. (Heck even a CM on the EU forums repeated that "multiple projects" thing a week after Blizzcon)
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://playdiablo4.com/

User Info: darkace77450

darkace77450
2 weeks ago#3
tl/dr - "we hear you version 2.0"

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
2 weeks ago#4
I think they keep saying this because that is what the lawyers tell them they are allowed to say. A publicly traded company has to be very careful as to what is said in an official capacity. Anything that can be construed as insider information would land the speaker behind bars.

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
2 weeks ago#5
What? People expecting them to reveal their possible DIablo's projects at the forum on a random day instead of at the video game events or something?
#YesOnMyPhone

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
2 weeks ago#6
darkace77450 posted...

Or "Asking for the 100th time about Diablo 4 isn't making it come any faster, so have some goddamned patience."

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
2 weeks ago#7
redundancies posted...
darkace77450 posted...

Or "Asking for the 100th time about Diablo 4 isn't making it come any faster, so have some goddamned patience."

Agree 100%

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
2 weeks ago#8
Yeah, ^ this. 100% agreement from me too.

What I've read about it in a Dutch game magazine (inb4 lol Dutch and lol you still read game magazines?) they had planned to put Allen Adham on stage to do a talk about Blizzard working on D4 but that was denied for... reasons unknown.
''You are, in fact, the man.'' - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

User Info: Kyonshi

Kyonshi
2 weeks ago#9
RSmit posted...
Yeah, ^ this. 100% agreement from me too.

What I've read about it in a Dutch game magazine (inb4 lol Dutch and lol you still read game magazines?) they had planned to put Allen Adham on stage to do a talk about Blizzard working on D4 but that was denied for... reasons unknown.

But, we know the reason: they want to show stuff instead of talking about it :)

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
2 weeks ago#10
Just talking about it would have prevented the s***storm which resulted from them saying nothing about D4. Just saying... :)
''You are, in fact, the man.'' - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Blue Post to the Diablo Community