You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. You guys thing Diablo Immortal is bad?

User Info: LokiBoy

LokiBoy
1 week ago#1
That's nothing.

Blizzard said they have mobile games in the works for all of their IP's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YijD6mMURcs

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
1 week ago#2
Yeah but those ones weren’t announced on the main stage at Blizzcon.
#NotOnMyPhone
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2174945

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
1 week ago#3
Mad_Cow46 posted...

This. Most of the hate is that the game was announced as the finisher for the announcements at Blizzcon. A place for die hard fans who mostly game on PCs.
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."

User Info: LokiBoy

LokiBoy
1 week ago#4
Mad_Cow46 posted...

I agree, but I find this even worse considering just after they pissed off the entire Diablo fanbase, instead of trying to fix things and put peoples minds at ease, they go and announce MORE mobile games. It kinda feels like they are just telling there fans "f*** you", and that they don't really give two s***s about them anymore. Thats how I see it at least.

User Info: LightHawKnight

LightHawKnight
1 week ago#5
LokiBoy posted...
Mad_Cow46 posted...

I agree, but I find this even worse considering just after they pissed off the entire Diablo fanbase, instead of trying to fix things and put peoples minds at ease, they go and announce MORE mobile games. It kinda feels like they are just telling there fans "f*** you", and that they don't really give two s***s about them anymore. Thats how I see it at least.

EA did that and are doing better than ever before. Why would Activision do anything else?

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
1 week ago#6
I honestly think Overwatch would work perfectly on phones...
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online, Diablo 3 UEE [PS4] .
PSN: XicaoXiita --- For the Pact!

User Info: GuiltyCrown

GuiltyCrown
1 week ago#7
Lord Heimdall posted...
I honestly think Overwatch would work perfectly on phones...

Yup, after all, Mobile Fornite and PuBG seem doing extremely well on phone. My colleagues are completely addicted to mobile PUBG.
#YesOnMyPhone
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Busta Dust

Busta Dust
1 week ago#8
If this is true, it may be the end of Blizzard being known as a premier PC developer.

God I hope not, they have been my favorite developer for 15+ years and no other company has even came close.

This is my final two cents.
You want to make mobile games? Fine, but don’t let it impact your core PC development.
Greatest RPG character? FF6 Sabin
0389 8080 8935

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
1 week ago#9
I have never fully understood why gamers think that development is a zero sum game when it comes to large studios. For an indie studio that only has a small team and can only work on one project I get it. But for a company like Blizzard, who thinks that just because they work on a mobile title that they can't also work on console and PC? I get it, some are pissed about how they announced. But shouldn't we want them to be successful in every market that they can be in? Doesn't that mean more money available for other projects?

Personally I would love to have a successful mobile game that just rakes in 100k a month so I could sit back and work on whatever else I wanted to.
CyberJ posted...
I have never fully understood why gamers think that development is a zero sum game when it comes to large studios. For an indie studio that only has a small team and can only work on one project I get it. But for a company like Blizzard, who thinks that just because they work on a mobile title that they can't also work on console and PC? I get it, some are pissed about how they announced. But shouldn't we want them to be successful in every market that they can be in? Doesn't that mean more money available for other projects?

Personally I would love to have a successful mobile game that just rakes in 100k a month so I could sit back and work on whatever else I wanted to.

Most people are not thinking that. We know Blizzard has teams, the problem is the announcement process at Blizzcon for Immortal. There is a reason why there isn't as much outrage for these other mobile titles.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. You guys thing Diablo Immortal is bad?