You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your season 15 so far.

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
4 weeks ago#191
^ Should have played a DH then. But there's still 2 months left of the season so what's stopping you? :P

Level a Gem of Ease to rank 25 with your Necro, create a fresh seasonal DH, craft level 70 yellow bows at the Blacksmith until you get one with a socket and put the Gem of Ease in it. Switch the difficulty to T1 and proceed to experience the easiest solo leveling to 70 ever. :)

Ramaladni's: 24 (used 3) and Primals: 14 (2 equipped) is the score for me.

Edit: 3 Primals equipped if you count the Ess of Johan amulet I put on my Templar. :)
''You are, in fact, the man.'' - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: elizajanegirl

elizajanegirl
4 weeks ago#192
RSmit posted...
Should have played a DH then. But there's still 2 months left of the season so what's stopping you?

I wanted to try something new. I always play DH and I love it, but I need to branch out a little. The only things stopping me are my lack of skill, the RNG, and frustration. :) . I just like to complain, but I will say the Necro is fun to play. And I hardly ever take damage, which is nice.
Just a girl in the great big world
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/elizajanegrl-1487/hero/76174370

User Info: Shawn1607

Shawn1607
4 weeks ago#193
I actually went dh this time cause I never really tried the ue multishot build I streamed myself grinding to 70 and now I’m just trying to find the missing gear pieces I need then it’s time to replace the gear with ancients and primals lol
NY Yankees
NY Giants

User Info: GiSS88

GiSS88
4 weeks ago#194
Finished the season completely. Was debating making a DH just for fun, but I may just play non season to mess around. I'm already debating DH or Crusader next season...
PSN: NoJ87
Switch: SW-5330-1803-1727 *PM if you add me

User Info: redundancies

redundancies
4 weeks ago#195
Failed a 58, but hit paragon 300! I am great.

User Info: RSmit

RSmit
4 weeks ago#196
Third useful primal found, UE boots (my 3rd pair, the other 2 are in NS). Those primal UE pants are still eluding me.

P838 now, working on getting better bracers, quiver and Hellfire amulet.
''You are, in fact, the man.'' - Jifted Kid
Owner of negative bolts in Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando.

redundancies
4 weeks ago#197
Found a Rama Gift (thanks RSmit!), pushed to a GR 58 and got to paragon 350. Been a slow burn so far this season, I have lots of distractions right now.

redundancies
3 weeks ago#198
Picked up a Convention of Elements on my last run last night and cubed it. Will have to see what that does to my damage output and ability to push higher in difficulty.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
3 weeks ago#199
starting to play again. Got P557 done. Working on getting ancient gear and collecting(hoarding) GR keys. I can't really run GR during the day so I have to stock up on keys for the limited time in the evenings that I have.
https://pathofdiablo.com/
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2174945

User Info: CyberJ

CyberJ
3 weeks ago#200
PL390:
Got some time to play last night. Just ran some rifts to level gems. Now have 4 gems at 50 and can do a GR60 with just one death if mobs are annoying and none if good mobs. Can't do T13 yet too squishy out of god mode. RNGesus still stingy. Need to hit PL500 :)
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Your season 15 so far.