• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anyone up for grouping for Season 15?

User Info: Nytegard

Nytegard
2 months ago#1
With the new season starting Friday, I have a request. Would anyone be willing to join up as a necro (SC/NA)? I lost my main leveling partner, and typically have taken this approach:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVGN51TgVX0

The only other caveat is that I'd like to practice it a couple times before the season start. Mainly, I want to aim for #1 on the Sprinter Conquest, so this requires getting to 70 in under 90 minutes. And the first attempt at this leveling process will probably take like 2:30, so I'd like to get a basic rhythm going prior to the season start. (Don't have to level up to 70, but at least get the cube rush and the first 40 levels down to under 45 minutes).

Afterwards, I can carry you through the Sprinter conquest if you want after the leveling process, but it's all about hitting level 70 as fast as humanly possible.

User Info: Khaelos84

Khaelos84
2 months ago#2
i'd love to join but i'm on EU
in case anyone wants to play on EU next weekend my Bnet is in the signature
PSN : Khaelos
Bnet : Khaelos#2787

User Info: Nytegard

Nytegard
2 months ago#3
Khaelos84 posted...
i'd love to join but i'm on EU
in case anyone wants to play on EU next weekend my Bnet is in the signature

I'll be leveling on EU also, if you're up for leveling. Probably won't be sticking around though after 70. But if you're still interested in trying this on EU, I'll send you a friend request.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Anyone up for grouping for Season 15?
  • Topic Archived