Monks should respawn with full spirit.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Monks should respawn with full spirit.

User Info: Alpha_MaIe

Alpha_MaIe
7 months ago#11
Ryyaann_Is_Band posted...
Kinny100 posted...
who agrees with me.

I do, since it would put em on equal footing with Wizards on respawn.

Brown-nose master hard at work. Gotta stay in the good graces of one of the few who has a positive opinion of you.
Stalkers so pathetic and creepy I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
7 months ago#12
Plus he has to pretend he knows what he’s talking about
Disassemble Number 5

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
7 months ago#13
Current system: "That's so unfair, some classes don't have to generate resources!"
If changed: "All classes resources work the same way. So much for class diversity!"
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- Can't we call it Civil War already?

User Info: omanojyaku

omanojyaku
7 months ago#14
Yea, respawning with anything less than full resources is f***in stupid.
ANY build for ANY class should be able to get right back into combat.
Effectively spawning without full health is REALLY f***in stupid. If all your s*** breaks upon death and you fix it, your health does not rise.

Actually, unless they make gear effectiveness based on durability, they should get rid of the whole durability mechanic.
Loss of time/clears and pools is enough of a deterrent to stay alive.
XBL:Amanojyaku BatttleTag:ViolateThis#(1752)
Ragequitters should be permabanned. Trolls so pathetic and stupid I had to break comm with: 1

User Info: thelocalhentai

thelocalhentai
7 months ago#15
Agreed, wukong Monks lose momentum hard after they die and while, yes, they're supposed to be high risk, WoL builds are usually long ranged and relying on either Air Ally or generators is risky since the first may or may not be on CD or close range for a long range fighter, even with Spirit Guards slotted.

It's not like Monks would beat the game from reviving with full resources either.

User Info: Kinny100

Kinny100
7 months ago#16
someone link this topic to their uncle who works at blizzard.
http://i.imgur.com/riPcH.jpg

User Info: Lord Heimdall

Lord Heimdall
7 months ago#17
*laughs in Hardcore mode*
Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online [PS4].
PSN: XicaoXiita --- Can't we call it Civil War already?

User Info: Ryyaann_Is_Band

Ryyaann_Is_Band
7 months ago#18
Kinny100 posted...
thank you ryan

Not a problem!

Lord Heimdall posted...
Current system: "That's so unfair, some classes don't have to generate resources!"
If changed: "All classes resources work the same way. So much for class diversity!"

? , you're not making a whole lotta sense tbh. If Monks respawned with full Spirit, all classes' resources would still work differently (ex. Barb's resource still degens).

omanojyaku posted...
Yea, respawning with anything less than full resources is f***in stupid.
ANY build for ANY class should be able to get right back into combat.
Effectively spawning without full health is REALLY f***in stupid. If all your s*** breaks upon death and you fix it, your health does not rise.

Agreed, since I mean you're already behind at least 5-10 seconds when you respawn, so having full resource makes sense.

thelocalhentai posted...
Agreed, wukong Monks lose momentum hard after they die and while, yes, they're supposed to be high risk, WoL builds are usually long ranged and relying on either Air Ally or generators is risky since the first may or may not be on CD or close range for a long range fighter, even with Spirit Guards slotted.

It's not like Monks would beat the game from reviving with full resources either.

Exactly, it's just a QoL improvement. Not like it's gonna break the game just because Monks respawn with full Spirit lmao.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Ryant12/
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Monks should respawn with full spirit.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived