Best way to do the impale obj for set dungeon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Best way to do the impale obj for set dungeon?

User Info: spongemonkey26

spongemonkey26
5 months ago#1
Trying to complete my DH set dungeon and it has the impale 150 targets chain objective. How does this get done? I keep failing it.
PS-id: Kilo_in_NorCal

User Info: joshiki_r

joshiki_r
5 months ago#2
1. dont miss.
2. if you have the holy point shot quiver on, take it off and use some crap quiver. the extra knives thrown might be screwing with it.

other than that, i dont know. its been since the last time shadows mantle was the season set that ive done that set dungeon.

EDIT: i've seen lately some ppl go with the overpenetration rune and not ricochet. i used the latter when i did it. the piercing knife flying till it disappears might also mess with it.

User Info: HNETNaruto

HNETNaruto
5 months ago#3
Use the fire rune (and Cindercoat in cube), so you can kill the shield skeletons and not hit anything else accidentally. Try to get used to the map layout as well, so you can plan a more optimal route. Target each enemy carefully but do it in a steady rate, so you have enough time to hunt for leftover after you get both objectives.

You just need to deal enough damage to kill in one hit. Change quiver and weapon (the bounty dagger is excellent for one hit kills). Just focus on generating Hatred, so you don't run out, and mobility.

It's actually very easy once you get the rhythm right.

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
5 months ago#4
Save up a crappy M6 set and do the M6 one.
Disassemble Number 5

User Info: spongemonkey26

spongemonkey26
5 months ago#5
Mad_Cow46 posted...
Save up a crappy M6 set and do the M6 one.

Thanks for the responses guys. Haha yeah, I am actually considering just getting the UE set and go that route as I've completed that dungeon before.
PS-id: Kilo_in_NorCal

User Info: Mad_Cow46

Mad_Cow46
5 months ago#6
the M6 one is super easy as long s you keep moving
Disassemble Number 5
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Best way to do the impale obj for set dungeon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived