Receiving Error 3 at login

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Receiving Error 3 at login

User Info: pwnsausage01

pwnsausage01
4 years ago#1
I've run through all of Blizzard's suggestions and am still unable to log in. It always kicks me out after I enter in the authentication code (I resycned and reinstalled it as well). Anybody else have this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it?
PSN: mrbojingles
3DS FC: 2406 5176 8702

User Info: ctrl_alt_de1337

ctrl_alt_de1337
4 years ago#2
Try removing the authenticator from your account.

User Info: pwnsausage01

pwnsausage01
4 years ago#3
See, I can't even log into my battlenet account because whenever I try to input the authenticator code, it gives me an error stating that the information was invalid. I've done this multiple times and have reset my password as well. I've tried doing the other method (with removing the authenticator using a link on the battle.net website) and it says my account doesn't exist, which it does as I've used it to change my password and whatnot.
PSN: mrbojingles
3DS FC: 2406 5176 8702

User Info: ctrl_alt_de1337

ctrl_alt_de1337
4 years ago#4
pwnsausage01 posted...
See, I can't even log into my battlenet account because whenever I try to input the authenticator code, it gives me an error stating that the information was invalid. I've done this multiple times and have reset my password as well. I've tried doing the other method (with removing the authenticator using a link on the battle.net website) and it says my account doesn't exist, which it does as I've used it to change my password and whatnot.

Hmm, have you tried calling Blizzard and providing your authenticator recovery code, so that they remove the authenticator from your account?
  1. Boards
  2. Diablo III
  3. Receiving Error 3 at login

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived