• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Are there any codebreaker/gameshark codes for the EU version that actually work?

User Info: Jarenstar

Jarenstar
2 months ago#1
i have the EU Eternity version of the rom and none of the codes i've found have worked at all. playing on the free version oh John's Gba btw
SW-3609-9746-8383

User Info: Spanettone

Spanettone
2 months ago#2
check my FAQ

search for "CODICI CODE BREAKER"

User Info: Melodia

Melodia
2 months ago#3
Well at least you're not complaining that he didn't actually check your FAQ this time....
Always Remember, Green Hair Is Cool.

Spanettone
2 months ago#4
Melodia posted...
Well at least you're not complaining that he didn't actually check your FAQ this time....
because I'm busy in writing high quality faqs instead to stay here producing nothing ;)

anyway, ladies and gentlemen, it is my loyal lapdog: it is very skilled in following me wherever I go :)

please, be kind with it, it needs that :)
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Melodia

Melodia
2 months ago#5
Oh yes, because I happen to be on some of the same boards that you're on, I'm following you.

Yup.

Sounds legit.
Always Remember, Green Hair Is Cool.

Spanettone
2 months ago#6
Melodia posted...
Oh yes, because I happen to be on some of the same boards that you're on, I'm following you.

Yup.

Sounds legit.
who is a good lapdog? you are :)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Are there any codebreaker/gameshark codes for the EU version that actually work?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A