• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. How can you use Dual Cast with all levels of magic ?

User Info: Charmander75

Charmander75
2 months ago#1
Red Magic only goes to level 3 . I have White and Black at level 6 but still on Freelancer Dual Cast only goes up to level 3 .
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613 Spearow Whoobat and Fletchinder
Trump Won !!!! Now we can fix this country

User Info: loseless

loseless
2 months ago#2
You can find the answer here: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gba/930369-final-fantasy-v-advance/answers/272801-doublecast-help

User Info: Charmander75

Charmander75
2 months ago#3
So in short Dual Cast is not worth it . I would have to equip Dual Cast and White Magic . I thought I could master a White Mage go free lancer and the Dual Cast would auto let me use all white skills .
Friend Code : 0490 5258 9613 Spearow Whoobat and Fletchinder
Trump Won !!!! Now we can fix this country

User Info: RandyPandy

RandyPandy
2 months ago#4
Mime job, Dualcast, and two Magics (White, Black, Time, or Summon) is extremely powerful still. I use it pretty regularly whenever I play this game.
Pops in once in a blue moon.

User Info: loseless

loseless
2 months ago#5
Is worth it in the sense that it doubles your magic output. The drawback is that it costs you a slot. So you always have to choose between dealing more damage or having more commands/abilities equipped.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. How can you use Dual Cast with all levels of magic ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A