• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Can Someone create a Code for FF5A GBA that makes !Red or !Dualcast magic lv7-8

User Info: FF5Advance

FF5Advance
2 months ago#1
Please can Someone make a Code in Final Fantasy 5 Advance for Gameboy Advance that makes the Job class Red Mage's Abilities the !Red or !Dualcast have the command list be complete and able to cast Lv 7-8 Magic within a battle/fight so i don't need to equip two Abilities the !Black or !White on my Characters in the Job Abilities but just have the one !Red that has Lv7 magic access on any Job class

User Info: FF5Advance

FF5Advance
2 months ago#2
FF5Advance posted...
Please can Someone make a Code in Final Fantasy 5 Advance for Gameboy Advance that makes the Job class Red Mage's Abilities the !Red or !Dualcast have the command list be complete and able to cast Lv 7-8 Magic within a battle/fight so i don't need to equip two Abilities the !Black or !White on my Characters in the Job Abilities but just have the one !Red that has Lv7 magic access on any Job class

What is needed to complete the Comamad Spell list order in Battle/Fight for Red and Dualcast

!Red - !White - !Black

!Dualcast - !Spellblade - !White - !Black - !Time - !Summon

User Info: Kigalas

Kigalas
2 months ago#3
But, magic levels don’t go higher than 6..
Streaming Retro games & JRPGs 5 nights a week - http://twitch.tv/kigalas
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Can Someone create a Code for FF5A GBA that makes !Red or !Dualcast magic lv7-8
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A