1 month ago #6
    Honestly it's been forever since I looked into this game, so go ahead and check out the data crystal for file dumps. If I remember correctly when you change the items on a drop list it flips the list for some reason so I would check the review that's posted on romhacking.net and see if that gives you any tips like I said it's been forever since I look at this program

Once I move and get my computer back I can probably take a look at the program I don't talk to Gerigar anymore so there's no way we're going to get this updated but I should still have the notes for this program

I'll see if I still have any of my notes on Dropbox when I go on break today I'm doing a double so I'm going to be very busy. On this site search my username and see if there's any threads where I'm talking to a username Samurai goemon about different offsets that should help you find out how items work

Lastly you should be able to find VIA looking up Final Fantasy 5 notes for the SNES version of the item format for lack of a better term most code except for new content made for the ultimate edition the jobs the Boss excetera run by the same rules so if you find how the items formatted if I remember correctly it's ID power accuracy stats you can then search for that same information in the game and find it that way if you haven't learned how to search I would recommend using the cheat engine and I don't remember how to do it with the VBA anymore

(I'm Zanerus btdubs)
    3ds friend code:1908 1467 8353

Previous Versions
    1 month ago
    Honestly it's been forever since I looked into this game, so go ahead and check out the data crystal for file dumps. If I remember correctly when you switch the items it flips the list for some reason so I would check the review that's posted on romhacking.net and see if that gives you any tips like I said it's been forever since I look at this program
    1 month ago
    Honestly it's been forever since I looked into this game, so go ahead and check out the data crystal for file dumps. If I remember correctly when you switch the items it flips the list for some reason so I would check the review that's posted on romhacking.net and see if that gives you any tips like I said it's been forever since I look at this program

Once I move and get my computer back I can probably take a look at the program I don't talk to Gerigar anymore so there's no way we're going to get this updated but I should still have the notes for this program
    1 month ago
    Honestly it's been forever since I looked into this game, so go ahead and check out the data crystal for file dumps. If I remember correctly when you change the items on a drop list it flips the list for some reason so I would check the review that's posted on romhacking.net and see if that gives you any tips like I said it's been forever since I look at this program

1 month ago

I'll see if I still have any of my notes on Dropbox when I go on break today I'm doing a double so I'm going to be very busy. On this site search my username and see if there's any threads where I'm talking to a username Samurai goemon about different offsets that should help you find out how items work
    1 month ago

(I'm Zanerus btdubs)