• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Job ideas?[Spoilers!]

User Info: Peerlessly

Peerlessly
2 years ago#31
Yeah, I'm loving it so far, even with the drawbacks. Now, I think I'm finally done with my questions. Thank you.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#32
I'm at the third world, and I don't like using Dancer anymore.Now I've decided to do !Blue and !Mix. It's awesome. I'm not sure if I'm going to either do Blue/Mix on Faris, Mix/Combine on her and give someone else Blue, Blue/combine on Faris, or maybe...

Mime
Blue
!mix
!combine

^ I guess that combo would be using Blue for White Wind/Might Guard, Lvl 5. Death. Mix for full revives, getting mp, and etc. Combine could be used when I don't need to buff my party/heal for some time.

User Info: Some_Hoar

Some_Hoar
2 years ago#33
I'd take !time over !combine but that's just me (quick is not a fair spell in the slightest)
oil rape is atrue nub

Peerlessly
2 years ago#34
I already have a Black Mage/Time Mage build on Krile.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#35
Actually, what I am going to do is
Freelancer
Blue
Mix/combine
Mix for bosses, combine for randoms
I'll dualwield katanas(at least using masamune), which have higher crit than regular swords + help goblin punch at least.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#36
This is for Faris.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#37
Nvm, I won't dualwield katanas. I'll use masamune for boss battles or some good offensive/defensive weapon + a shield.

Basically someone who can dodge/tank hits well.

I am so indecisive, heh.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#38
Any thoughts on my Faris builds? Which do you think is better, the Freelancer or Mime build?

User Info: Storm_WHM

Storm_WHM
2 years ago#39
Freelancer is generally better for fighter builds. ( Weapon Selection and Ribbons )
Mime is generally better for spellcaster builds. ( Ability Selection and Gold Hairpins )

In random encounters you might want quick killing moves, but on bosses you will probably want variety. I even enjoy using "Flee" with "Masamume" for random encounters. But it all comes down to what you personally like yourself, so give some things a try and see what you enjoy using. Only you will know what you like best and what will make the game more enjoyable to play.
What did you expect? Get over it.

Peerlessly
2 years ago#40
I just have a quick question: would a build with cannoneer and also hermes sandals(on all characters) make time mage useless? Because cannoneers can provide debuffs that the Time Mage can provide, and also hasteaga would always be activated.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy V Advance
  3. Job ideas?[Spoilers!]
  • Topic Archived