Intimidated by the game's massive scale to play ME trilogy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Intimidated by the game's massive scale to play ME trilogy

User Info: raydioaktivman

raydioaktivman
1 year ago#11
Have you ever played Dragon Age Origins? It similar in the that there are a number of different character selections and then during the game a number of choices and event arcs based on how you started and what you chose to do afterwards.

If you're like me where playing the game again isn't realistic, then do your research on what choices give the most interesting story arc and follow it.

For example in DA:O, I was told the Dwarf noble had the most interesting storyline, and that the thief class was the most fun, so I that is what I chose.
XBLA/PSN: NuklearRaver

User Info: DarkZapper

DarkZapper
1 year ago#12
havent played dragon age other than some inquisition. still need to beat it. the story makes the game. for both for sure.
fc 4940 6803 4203 for 3ds

User Info: shoji_jo

shoji_jo
1 year ago#13
As said by others, jump in and enjoy the series.

I'm just replaying the games now and have put about 26 hours into the first game on this play through.

I doubt I'll do a new game+, I just want to play through again on Xbox One then can be ready for Andromeda.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Intimidated by the game's massive scale to play ME trilogy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived