Alright, since the trilogy remaster apparently isn't coming...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Alright, since the trilogy remaster apparently isn't coming...

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
2 years ago#1
It's time to start a whole hog canon playthrough of the trilogy.

Here we go, level 60 soldier. Earth born, sole survivor, paragon, Liara romance. Ashley dies.

Everyone wears Onyx X armor variants.

Gonna knock out all the citadel sidequests.

Therum.

First round of UNCs.

Feros.

Second Round of UNC's. Allignment quest.

Noveria

All Cerberus quests: colony of the dead, listening post quests, Toombs (executing the scientist because Shepard was on Akuze and has learned a bit about Cerberus. Dr. Michel through Hades Dogs.

Bring Down the Sky.

Find matriarch writings.

Virmire.

Citadel lockdown.

Ilos.

I figure, with my luck, just as I'm wrapping up ME3, new rumors of a trilogy remaster will arrive.
pretium pro bonis publicis indifferentia ad regendos

User Info: LtSylar

LtSylar
2 years ago#2
I'm doing the same. 1-3 for the win. I'm prepared to be disappointed by Andromeda.
Xbox Live: Lt Sylar
Make Mass Effect 3 backwards compatible!!

User Info: drumble89

drumble89
2 years ago#3
Setting up mu new playthrough too.

Male Adept with sniper rifle bonus power, romancing Kaidan (2 games later but still).

I've just gotten the last comic I need to, so I've got the full chronological order set with all games, comics, books and the film.

Just read Revelation's prologue and now halfway through Evolution :D
Playing: Elder Scrolls Online. Replaying: ES IV: Oblivion, ES V: Skyrim, DA:Origins, Mass Effect
GT: Diabolus89

LtSylar
2 years ago#4
drumble89 posted...

Male Adept with sniper rifle bonus power, romancing Kaidan (2 games later but still).

I've just gotten the last comic I need to, so I've got the full chronological order set with all games, comics, books and the film.

Kaiden is bi?

drumble89
2 years ago#5
LtSylar posted...
drumble89 posted...

Kaiden is bi?

The option to romance him as a male Shepard opens up in ME3.
Playing: Elder Scrolls Online. Replaying: ES IV: Oblivion, ES V: Skyrim, DA:Origins, Mass Effect

LtSylar
2 years ago#6
Interesting. I thought males could only be gay with Steve Cortez and females with Samantha Traynor.

drumble89
2 years ago#7
LtSylar posted...
Interesting. I thought males could only be gay with Steve Cortez and females with Samantha Traynor.

The option for Ashley/Kaidan to be available for both sexes was going to be implemented into ME1, but it was scrapped.

Males can go for either Steve or Kaidan in ME3.

Females can go for Samantha in ME3. Although, not techincally on the same level, since they're Asari, there are the options for Liara, Samara and Morinth. Then there's Kelly in ME2/ME3. Then there's Jack - which isn't a romance option - but she does reject a female Shepard coming onto her - this game needs more rejections lol

LtSylar
2 years ago#8
You mentioned comics and a movie before. Is there somewhere online I can read/watch these?

drumble89
2 years ago#9
LtSylar posted...
You mentioned comics and a movie before. Is there somewhere online I can read/watch these?

I'm pretty sure most if not all of the comics are on youtube. The film is definitely on youtube, I just found a good version. In English, but with foreign subtitles (Portuguese I think).
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. Alright, since the trilogy remaster apparently isn't coming...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived