You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. PLEASE READ before posting questions about New Game+ or Achievements

User Info: peanutt121

peanutt121
5 years ago#251
Well this is a pleasant surprise. On Insanity the exp points must be enormous. Finished Noveria, did a couple of leftover side quests, and near the end of Vermire my first Shepard made it to level 60 and the achievement. So it is possible to hit level 60 in just two run throughs.
I may very well be the oldest member of the site, but I am far from the dumbest :)

peanutt121
4 years ago#252
In the process of getting the last of the achievements I got the Ashley (Soldier) ally achievement starting a new game before ever doing Noveria, Vermire, Ilos, Bring Down the Sky and about 12 of the side missions. So basically I did Pinnacle Station, Feros, Therum, and about 41 side quests and got the achievement for Soldier Ally. That means even for the Asari Ally there is a lot of leeway to get it if you're willing to do the side quests.
I may very well be the oldest member of the site, but I am far from the dumbest :)

peanutt121
4 years ago#253
In doing a complete game for the fun of it, I did literally every available side mission, planet survey, planetary search for items, and never used the Mako to kill anything except Thresher Maws, and the best I could do was reach level 57, so I think it's impossible to reach 60 in one play.

Also I did make sure I worked the Paragon/Renegade points as evenly as possible and was not only able to get 75% for both, but got nearly 100% getting both missions related to this in the same playthrough. I missed some points here and there and think it may be possible to max out both if you are careful, although it probably accomplishes nothing to do so.

User Info: Gaming_Esquire

Gaming_Esquire
4 years ago#254
Haven't played in several years. This was a good refresher course. Thanks.
Dragon Ninja Dinosaur Wizard
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. PLEASE READ before posting questions about New Game+ or Achievements