You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. PLEASE READ before posting questions about New Game+ or Achievements

User Info: ChipSMUNC

ChipSMUNC
10 years ago#21

Ryuujin721 posted...
I switched to hardcore right after Jenkins died, does that still count towards the achievment or do i have to start over?
---
I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

That's OK. IIRC, you just have to switch before touching the beacon and never changing it afterward.

User Info: Ryuujin721

Ryuujin721
10 years ago#22
Ok, thanks.
I'm the Juggernaut, *****!

User Info: Finnegan

Finnegan
10 years ago#23
Snake, that's correct.
QVIS CVSTODIET IPSOS CVSTODES

User Info: ChipSMUNC

ChipSMUNC
10 years ago#24

Finnegan posted...
Snake, that's correct.
---

Snake? Snake?? SNAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

SnakeDekillo posted...

If you do New Game+ you have to be the same c1ass So you would have to create a new character each time to try each c1ass

---
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9

...But, yeah, what Finnegan said. I recommend Soldier/Adept/Engineer play-throughs to experience all the abilities (and earn all the achievements except Extreme Power Gamer and maybe Medal of Valor and Distinguished Combat Medal), then try your favorite of those three or one of the three "hybrid" c1asses on Insanity.

Finnegan, you are my hero. If you die before me, I'll hold a wake for you.

Finnegan
10 years ago#25
Thanks, Chip! Not everyone would do me that kindness. In fact, I'm sure some people would rejoyce at my passing. ;)

User Info: pro9b17

pro9b17
10 years ago#26
I want to start a new game as a vanguard, but i want electronics as my bonus ability. my previous game i was a soldier and shepherd didnt have it. does that mean I cant unlock it since shepherd cant use it 75 times?

Finnegan
10 years ago#27
Yep. you'll have to play as a class with electronics as a skill (engineer, sentinel, or infiltrator).

Also, keep in mind that your recharge rate for Overload will be terrible, because vanguards can't equip Omni-tools.

User Info: SnakeDekillo

SnakeDekillo
10 years ago#28
Ok, is there something I am missing with these Biotic Mastery Achievements? I am an Adept, on Veteran, and I have used Throw more than 75 times, but I didn't get any achievement. So I just sat there shooting the floor with Throw, 75 times and nothing. I tried looking around to see if maybe the whole thing is a dumb joke, but everyone seems to say it works. What am I doing wrong?
"If you fall in love with a swordsman you must also share a piece of his loneliness." -Dragon 9

Finnegan
10 years ago#29
Are you absolutely certain the achievement is not already unlocked on your profile?

User Info: SnakeDekillo

SnakeDekillo
10 years ago#30
I checked that also, it's not there. And I saved after every time doing it, to make sure I did it 75 times. I got the one for killing 150 with a pistol, but not the Biotic Throw one.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect
  3. PLEASE READ before posting questions about New Game+ or Achievements