• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Superman Returns
  3. It is loney here...

User Info: tylergamereview

tylergamereview
11 years ago#1

To all fans of superman who have long forgotten about this poorly made game. Or if you just happen to be passing by, please, pay your respects to this forgotten game. It wasn't very good, and it had no friends. It died alone in the cold.

User Info: mrtoasty97

mrtoasty97
11 years ago#2
I guese I can since I got nothing else better to do.

User Info: mysticvegeta17

mysticvegeta17
11 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, that the first 2 hours or playing I was like this is awesome. The freedom of flying around the city, really fast, and just looking looking from the skies...

*sigh*

Why did freakin robots and mutants have to attack the city, in the same manor and fashion? Why were there no random crimes? Why were the graphics so bad, and animations poorly done?

*cries for the game*
"So tell me- what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"-Hiei

User Info: mrtoasty97

mrtoasty97
11 years ago#4
I tried it at Wal Mart and I just stop, because the controlls weren't that good and it's hard to move.

User Info: mysticvegeta17

mysticvegeta17
11 years ago#5
The controls are crazy at first, btu when you get use to them, the game sucks less.
"So tell me- what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"-Hiei

User Info: Myke56

Myke56
11 years ago#6
Yeah at first the controls were akward. But I got used to them and realized it was just like using a keyboard and mouse when flying. I am only 20% into the game. I've spent most my time searching for cats. 97 found and there is still the one on The Daily Planet which I am saving for last.

I like the game. I got sick of games where you hurt civilians (GTA) so now I get to save them. I haven't played the game in a long time, waiting for a special time in my life to complete it.

I am thankful they put the game on the PS2 since Supes is awesome and I don't plan on getting a 360.

Upon viewing the game for the first time, Superman said "I see an old man's sick joke.".

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
11 years ago#7
I've played some bad Superman games over the years.

This game really isn't that bad.

Myke56
11 years ago#8
Yeah I like it. Best Supes games I have played.

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
11 years ago#9
Last time I listen to reviewers. I held off on this game due to its poor scores, now I picked it up used and I like it. I almost wish I could find a new copy cuz the used one is kind of messed.

Myke56
11 years ago#10
I bought mine used for 17.99 and it plays fine but the case is a little messed up in the back. A week later, the game was being sold for $20 brand new.
  1. Boards
  2. Superman Returns
  3. It is loney here...
  • Topic Archived