• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Strategy
  3. Seriously come on guys

User Info: dementiamaster4

dementiamaster4
11 years ago#1
wheres the nagging for this one to be brought to the us?
Fighting for ourselves makes us animals. Fighting for Others, thats what makes us human.- Phoenix Wright.

User Info: Devilman_Amon

Devilman_Amon
11 years ago#2
It came out for the EU so just import it

JUS code: 193358172492

User Info: ParanoiaDragon

ParanoiaDragon
11 years ago#3
Yeah, I finally imported it........& I'm actually glad they never brought it over here. It's not just that it isn't made by Falcom, but, the game itself, just isn't good. I like some RTS games, but, this just doesn't work. It also seems like it conflicts storywise with Ys Origin. The only thing noteworthy, is that the music is actually really well done.
It's not a DOLL man, it's uh ACTION figure!

User Info: ZanderKaboose

ZanderKaboose
11 years ago#4
so we shouldn't get this?
"How do you value your what you contribute of to at the work force? Ehh, second part. At which do you most can’t the least?"

User Info: ParanoiaDragon

ParanoiaDragon
11 years ago#5
If your a fan of Ys, I can't say one way or the other, if you should get it. As a hardcore Ys fan, I got it for the name only, but, if you're not interested in it that way, then, it's just not worth picking up, except for the music. Some fans consider this game a total disgrace to the series.
It's not a DOLL man, it's uh ACTION figure!

User Info: blueheat

blueheat
11 years ago#6
I just got this game for christmas, and I don't have high hopes at all, but maybe it'll surprise me.
http://uk.gamespot.com/users/blueheat/games_table?mode=own

User Info: meteorgun

meteorgun
11 years ago#7
it would have been probably better if it was made by nihon falcom
mine mission is to see the truth
  1. Boards
  2. Ys Strategy
  3. Seriously come on guys
  • Topic Archived