• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. If I got a second Thief for getting the Dark World, should I keep it?

User Info: Blade_Maker

Blade_Maker
1 year ago#1
I'm not a person who likes having multiple units in the same class. It's just a me thing I would say, but I'm so sure what to do once I'm done getting the Dark World.
I really hate not having an idea on what I'm doing.

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 year ago#2
Well, if you're really against having more than 1 Thief, you can include a Kunoichi as a backup. She has AoE versions of her status effects (except for paralize), and though they aren't guaranteed to hit (unlike Thief's abilities, with the exception of status immune enemies of course), they're still pretty reliable.

Blade_Maker
1 year ago#3
demonguardian posted...
Well, if you're really against having more than 1 Thief, you can include a Kunoichi as a backup. She has AoE versions of her status effects (except for paralize), and though they aren't guaranteed to hit (unlike Thief's abilities, with the exception of status immune enemies of course), they're still pretty reliable.

I'm not REALLY against the idea. I just find it strange. But that sounds like a good idea.

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 year ago#4
Wow, that was a fast answer. I personally still like having more thieves for stealing, since a lot of times there are multiple stuff I want from enemies in the item world and thieves aren't exactly tanky. Well, it's your call in the end.

Blade_Maker
1 year ago#5
demonguardian posted...
Wow, that was a fast answer. I personally still like having more thieves for stealing, since a lot of times there are multiple stuff I want from enemies in the item world and thieves aren't exactly tanky. Well, it's your call in the end.

Alright. Thanks for your time.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. If I got a second Thief for getting the Dark World, should I keep it?
  • Topic Archived