• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Reincarnation question?

User Info: ScarletCape

ScarletCape
1 year ago#1
So I'm curious. I had a level 95 red skull. He had learned all the fire magic spells. So... I reincarnated him into a Wraith. He is now at level 38 as the wraith. If I reincarnate him back to a skull will he retain the mp regeneration trait? Just curious.

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 year ago#2
Nope. These special abilities/evilities are specific to the char you're using.

In the PSP and PC remakes, you can use magichange/magichange 2 to "transfer" monsters' abilities to humanoid units, but this isn't present in the original version unfortunately.

User Info: ScarletCape

ScarletCape
1 year ago#3
Well I am going to try to continue using the character as a wraith. He has all his Skull skills and with the wraith's rejuv ability it makes a nice combo.

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
1 year ago#4
Well, you're free to do what you want, but SP becomes a non issue at higher levels, and you'll be losing some big bonuses from the Staff weapon mastery (both damage and range for spells). Just my two cents.

User Info: ZekuMusashi

ZekuMusashi
1 year ago#5
^ This, you could equip an Orb, and / or stick to maybe just Mega / Giga level spells for a while,
they still do plenty of damage but with much more managable costs (and shorter animations).
Where we're going, you won't need any pants! - Avatar: The Last Airbender
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Reincarnation question?
  • Topic Archived