• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Capturing uber monsters

User Info: Soleibe

Soleibe
2 years ago#1
Finally I reach the LoC and I wanted to capture some uber monsters. I captured two of them but now its title lost the "uber" condition and my uber ghoul now appears just ghoul. Am I doing something wrong?
Nobody deserves your tears and the one who does will never make you cry. Gabriel Garcia Mrquez

User Info: demonguardian

demonguardian
2 years ago#2
Did you check their stats to compare before and after the capture? The "uber" title is really just a title, the monsters' stats should still be the same. Even if the monster(s) got (de)buffed by a spell, ability or by the Dark Sun, their stats when they join your party should be in their "default" state.

You can, however, boost their stats with Prinny Baal pirates for the best (all around) stats possible, but that's for way later.

User Info: aces4839

aces4839
2 years ago#3
It is just as demon said, the Uber part of their class goes away when you revive them at the hospital, but they still keep the stats they came with when you captured them.
I am now unavailable to add to PSN till further notice.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Capturing uber monsters
  • Topic Archived