You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Read Before You Post (29-Post Sticky)

User Info: Prometheusx303

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#31
Bump

User Info: Coryney

Coryney
11 years ago#32
Bump

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#33
Bump

User Info: Max40

Max40
11 years ago#34
Hey I was wondering what should be about the average my stats should be for 7-4? I don't think it's 250 for main characters.
Now playing Grandia 3, La Pucelle, and Castlevania: Curse

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#35
Solo = 600; Main Char = 350; Full Party = 250.

Max40
11 years ago#36
You think the guide is right about that. With deaths 250 for party. for some characters that's like lv 30+. And an average of 350 isn't much better. I guess i can't complain much though because 8-4 is lol.

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#37
for some characters that's like lv 30+.

Remember that stats are not just based off levels, but also off equipment. The Guide suggests those stats for those following the strategies outlined in the Guide.

Max40
11 years ago#38
i had like rank 5 or 6. I just didn't want to be too powerful. do you think rank 8 is sufficable? I was going to ask you something else too. How do you know when an enemy can be thrown into your base and be beaten? A low level enemy took out my base.

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#39
I don't really know what rank you should use; I'm not on that stage.

First of all, you can only capture generic monster characters. You will only be able to capture one if you can normally create it (i.e., you have that tier unlocked). Besides that, it just has to weak enough.

Prometheusx303
11 years ago#40
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories
  3. Read Before You Post (29-Post Sticky)