When you reach that floor you will receive a message that the Court Gate has appeared. The Court Gate is a blue portal that leads to the Dark Court. When you enter, there will be a Prinny judge and Prinny jury. Depending on the crime you committed, whoever enters the court will receive some felonies and a prize. You can throw a stack of NINE characters onto the Court Gate and they will all get the felonies; it won't be split.
There are several things you should do for optimal felony gathering.
1. Obtain some of the subpoenas listed below.
2. Place your lowest level Baillif in an item.
3. Proceed to the floor equal to the baillif level and throw your stack onto the Court Gate. They will all get the felonies but you will only receive one prize.
4. Use a Mr. Gency Exit once you are out of the Dark Court.
5. Place your next highest level Baillif in the same item.
6. Proceed to the floor equal to the baillif level and throw your stack onto the Court Gate. They will all get the felonies but you will only receive one prize.
7. Repeat Steps 4-6.
Note: If the next highest level baillif you have isn't for a floor until after the next Item Boss, proceed to that Item Boss and leave via the gate there.
Too High: Level; Stat || Floors: 16-24 || Prize: 2,000,000 HL || Felonies: 6
Way Too High: Level; Stat || Floors: 36-44 || Prize: 500,000,000 || Felonies: 10
Mastering: Weapon; Magic || Floors: 56-64 || Prize: Weapon Scroll, Exodus / Universal Orb || Felonies: 12
Reincarnating || Floors: 56-64 || Prize: Red Moon Bow || Felonies: 16
If you use 4 "Too High" subpoenas, 4 "Way Too High" subpoenas, and 3 mastering subpoenas you can get 100 felonies per item. You could interchange two of the "Too High" subpoenas for one more mastering subpoena if you would like.
There are two types of felonies.
1. Displayed Felonies (Max = 99)
- Decrease Shop buy prices by 1% per felony (Max = 33%)
- Increase Shop sell prices by 1% per felony (Max = 33%)
- Increase Dark Assembly Approval Rating
- X felonies levels up enemies by X when you ascend in Dark World (you can use this to your advantage, but it is meant to be a drawback)
2. Hidden Felonies (Max = 300)
- Increase EXP gain by +1% per felony
Each felony you get counts as a Displayed Felony and a Hidden felony (e.g., if you got 10 felonies, you would have really gotten 10 Displayed and 10 Hidden Felonies). I only made these two categories so it would be easier to understand how felonies work.
Normal Reincarnation --- ALL felonies remain. Crimes are reset so you can get all your subpoenas again, with a few exceptions.
Reincarnate to Atone for Sins / Reincarnate into a Prinny --- Displayed felonies are removed. Hidden felonies remain. Ally kills set to 0.
Removing the displayed felonies is commonly done to help keep track of how many felonies you have. Instead, you can use the felony calculator at:
You can also calculate it yourself using this method.
1. Kill enemy X with felon and record EXP gained (EXP after kill - EXP before kill = Y1).
2. Kill enemy X with non-felon and record EXP gained (EXP after kill - EXP before kill = Y2).
[Y1 / Y2 * 100] - 100 = Number of Felonies on Felon